what is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The subjects I perform best in are reading and band.. In my grade log, all but like 3 grades are A's. The other 3 are B's. And band... I'm first chair. And I love my clarinet. xD

The subject I perform worst in is history. @_@; I'd rather not discuss those grades.

My favorite subject is probably either band, reading, history, or math.

My least favorite subject is communication arts.

Phys ed and science are... okay. xD

By the way, if you're wondering about my opinion on art, it's okay. But I'm not in art anymore, and the teacher sucks, and she teaches us stuff we knew since kindergarten (like the primary colors and how to draw circles and squares :/), and we never even use pencils to draw. How extremely boring.

My best class is usually social studies and math science or ELA or basically I'm pretty good at every subject but I'm best at social studies and spelling. My favorite subject though is art.

English, science, and reading are prime subjects. For example:

English:

"Why do we have to study?" Karan sipmered to Mr. Buxley. "Because," Mr. Buxley sighed,"The math test is only three days away, Karan." "But mr. Buxley," pleaded Karan, "I've already studied, and I need to finish Mr. Bumba's Tuesday Club by next week. You know how slow I am at reading."

Science: You should only buy peanut butter if it has a layer of oil at the top of it. This is because the other kinds are hydrogenized. Peanuts are plants and plants make unsaturated fats like oil. This means that peanut butter is actually supposed to be a liquid solution. When people hydrogenate it they turn it into a solid fat that clogs your arteries. We hydrogenate lipids by puting unsaturated fat into a pressurized hydrogen tank. This breaks the double bond whitch holds about three tims the amount of energy a single bond does meaning that the fat is solid and harder to burn off. (None of that was taught to me in science class, I figured it out myself!)

Reading is pretty hard to give proof of but I can read about 800 words a minute silently. Please believe me! It's true!

Last edited by a moderator:
English:

"Why do we have to study?" Karan sipmered to Mr. Buxley. "Because," Mr. Buxley sighed,"The math test is only three days away, Karan." "But mr. Buxley," pleaded Karan, "I've already studied, and I need to finish Mr. Bumba's Tuesday Club by next week. You know how slow I am at reading."

Science: You should only buy peanut butter if it has a layer of oil at the top of it. This is because the other kinds are hydrogenized. Peanuts are plants and plants make unsaturated fats like oil. This means that peanut butter is actually supposed to be a liquid solution. When people hydrogenate it they turn it into a solid fat that clogs your arteries. We hydrogenate lipids by puting unsaturated fat into a pressurized hydrogen tank. This breaks the double bond whitch holds about three tims the amount of energy a single bond does meaning that the fat is solid and harder to burn off. (None of that was taught to me in science class, I figured it out myself!)

Reading is pretty hard to give proof of but I can read about 800 words a minute silently. Please believe me! It's true!
i can read 6.2 words per second out loud!

P.S Woah, you remembered all that? Woah!

English:

Sorry, but I find it kind of hard to believe that a person could read 13 words per second.

If anyone is gonna be all, "YOU CAN!!11!1 ASDFGHJKL;!!1!11! LALALALA DUURRR!1!!!1!!ONE!1!!11!!ELEVEN11!1!11!!1!" to me, don't waste your time posting it. I'm only going to ignore it, because that is what I believe. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back