What kind of cell phone do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony Ericsson T303a. iPhone 3G tomorrow :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Blackberry Pearl 8120.

I loved it at first, but now I'm iffy about it. It likes to randomly delete my call logs and messages. While it does that, I can't receive messages until I take out the battery >.<

Main thing that sucks about it, I'm stuck with this phone for another year and a half.

Black EnV2 i love it! <3 I couldnt live without it. I named it cara. lol And i want an iPhone REALLY bad. Iheard that next year they're gonna put out an iPhone for Verizon so I'm hoping! x]

Virgin Mobile Wildcard.

Right now I'm stuck paying my own phone bills.. (I bought my own phone too.)... I've been paying my cell's way for over three years now.

My brother is going into junior high now (same time when I got my first cell), but my parents don't think he's responsible enough to handle paying for his own phone.

So they're going to pay for his.

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT, I TELL YOU?!

I am responsible, but I get punished for it? >_>

So I'm protesting my parents and they do actually see how unfair that is, so hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have a new phone I won't have to pay for.

Don't know what provider we're going with yet, but I really don't care. I have the phones I want picked out from all the various providers. XD

Sorry, that just really upsets me.

So bottom line, Virgin Mobile Wildcard, but hopefully I'm getting a new phone in the next month or two.

/ r a n t o v e r

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an awesome black razr v3. I love it.
It used to run outta battery fast, like only in 3 hours, but I got a new battery.

Then the charger broke. I got a new one, too.

I got a cover. It was this color, but the shape was a different shape made to fit razrs.

Now all the rhinestones are falling off. I'm thinking about getting a hello kitty cover, or another rainbow one. xDD
I now know what I'm going to do with the money I have, I'll wait until August when it's meh birthday, and add that money to the $40 I have, and buy a propel.

Just need 40 more dollars, because according to at&t online, it's $79.99 with the agreement thing.

But I'm stuck with the razr until then...

Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back