What Kind of Phobia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I don't know if this one is really a phobia.

But I know it isn't just a fear. 'Cause like, I always think about what would happen.

I'm deathly afraid of swallowing my purity ring 'cause I put it in my mouth.

I'm scared of moths. My mom tries to calm me down by saying they can't see me but that just freaks me out even more!

I'm also deathly scared of heights. Like "I'm gonna throw up" scared.

I have Emetophobia, the fear of puking.

It's pretty bad. :I

Every time I get a stomach ache and feel like I'm going to puke, I start crying, shaking, and basically have a breakdown. I'm afraid to lay down or drink anything because I don't want to puke. Sometimes If I go to the bathroom, my legs start shaking rapidly.

It's not fun

Hemophobia (Blood)

Ar -- Arac -- Spiderphobia. xDD

Hemophobia: Nobody understands me. Dx I'm deathy afraid of blood. If I see it, I feel awful. I feel like I want to cry and I get shaky and faintish. I've never actually fainted but... Dx

Spiderphobia: Oh my gosh. If I see a spider, I scream like an absolute idiot, jump on people to get to higher ground, and keep screaming. It's messy. xD

I'm same as Starry. i am afraid of pain. Lucky for me I hve a higher pain tolerance than most people, so cuts and stuff don't hurt me.

And I'm deathy scared of needles. I faint at the sight of them x.x

Arachnaphobie [spiders]

Bugphobia

Catphobia

Altophobia[heights]

Gephyrophobia [bridges]

Mild hemophobia

And for some reason I have a absent-phobia. I'm afraid of being absent for school xP That's why I have perfect attendance.

Thanatophobia.

fear of dying.

It's my most dominant fear. I don't have a fear of death itself (like if I see someone dead, I dont give a care in the world) but I'm afraid of dying.

If I see a video that reminds me of death, then I get scared, and I'm still scared for hours later, and when I got to bed, I stay in a feeble position crying until I fall asleep.

But If I see a dead person, I could care less, and I couldn't care more.

I'm also scared of dying.

Spiders and Bees terrify me. Like, if I see a bee, I run away. Like, to the other side of a park or into the house and into my room.

My doctor has diagnosed me with two.

Autophobia - Fear of being alone.

Pyrophobia - Fear of fire.

I also have one me and my friend use as a personal joke, but not real.. xD.

A fear that someone in the world a goose is watching us :(

Its like a fear of finding out the truth about me, like if I'm hiding something serious. I feel like puking, shiver horribly, and feel like using the bathroom at that very moment. xP

Mmm.. I'm afraid of heights, some animals, and having a big crowd of people paying attention to me.

So it's not anything extraordinary.

EMETAPHOBIA.

FEAR OF VOMITING. =[

My symptoms are basically identical to KK445's

There isn't a proper name for mine D:<

I have a fear of saliva. Like, if it's just laying there on the ground, it doesn't scare me, but if someone like spits on me by accident I freak out. One time this guy accidentally spat all over my cheek and I screamed really loudly and rubbed Germ-X all over my face. XD;

And I don't really have a fear of heights, but I get a really bad sense of vertigo.

And I don't like to admit it, but I'm deathly afraid of some spiders. Not all. But if one randomly scutters past me, I shriek. XD

I'm extremely afraid of heights. i even have nightmares about being in high places, trembling in fear and crying.

Im scared of:

Heights

Clowns

Bugs

Strangers

Being Alone(in stores and pblic places and stuff)

Yep

I'm afraid of Large Crowds. I don't know what the phobia is called though.

I'm not a people person.

I'm also afraid of blood. My own blood though. I usually faint, Unless its a minor scratch or "Other" blood [but for Large cuts, and Gushing blood out of wounds, or if I watch the doctor take a blood-work on me, I'll faint]

So if I saw someone bleeding heavily, It won't affect me.

Haemophobia. (Fear Of Blood) Blood freaks me out. I don't faint around it though but if there is lots of it I feel a bit light-headed.

Mysophobia. (Fear Of Germs) I have a mild case of this. I wont go near dirt or litter and I hate things like dirty plates because people have had their food on them. I also don't like getting food from people who have held the food in their hands and I don't like picking up dirty cutlery because it's been in people's mouths.

Arachnophobia (Fear Of Spiders) and Entomophobia (Fear Of Bugs). Spiders and bugs terrify me, even ants. I get laughed at by my friends but I don't mind because I hate bugs/spiders so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Emetophobia, the fear of puking.
It's pretty bad. :I

Every time I get a stomach ache and feel like I'm going to puke, I start crying, shaking, and basically have a breakdown. I'm afraid to lay down or drink anything because I don't want to puke. Sometimes If I go to the bathroom, my legs start shaking rapidly.

It's not fun
I have that too. And I have a fear of death. Is paranoia something?

Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back