What kind of tama go is this (second wave?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this one! I think it is second wave. I like it, except the Mametchi figure only had one game, and no shop. (That's just how it is. I don't think it's a glitch.) Anyways, the game is still fun! It's really easy to take care of, and if you can afford the figures it becomes more fun. I would recommend it, especially since it's a good price. So yes, it is "good".

Yes, it is good because the second wave has a plastic protection which is designed to see the screen properly. Although, the Wave 1 Tama-Gos have a plastic protection which also covers the screen which makes it harder to see it.

I have this one! I think it is second wave. I like it, except the Mametchi figure only had one game, and no shop. (That's just how it is. I don't think it's a glitch.) Anyways, the game is still fun! It's really easy to take care of, and if you can afford the figures it becomes more fun. I would recommend it, especially since it's a good price. So yes, it is "good".
All the figures that come with the Tama-Go are 'lite' figures. The difference between Lite and normal figures are pretty large but basically Lite figures don't contain a ROM, only a few jumpers that allow games already existent on the Tama-Go to be played, this method saves a lot of money. That's also why there's no shop, no shops were programmed to activate upon use of these lite figures for some reason. Either the shops and items were never planned, never implemented due to time constraints or not implemented due to multiple lite figures having different characters on top but the same circuit inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back