What kind of tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you have?

• version 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • version 2

• both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama~girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I have both, but version 2 is much [/SIZE]cooler!! :pochitchi:

I voted Version 2. I LOVE it sssssoooooooo much! It's lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots or fun! (I hope you got the picture. lol) :furawatchi:

how can i tell if myne is a ver.2 or a number 1 i just got it a few weeks ago wen it came out it is hot pink wif patterns and it says tamagotchi connection on it is this a ver.1 or 2

I LOVE MY MASKUTCHI :hitodetchi: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i dont ave a tama but im geting one and i dont no how use do a lot of stuff on one

how can i tell if myne is a ver.2 or a number 1 i just got it a few weeks ago wen it came out it is hot pink wif patterns and it says tamagotchi connection on it is this a ver.1 or 2

I LOVE MY MASKUTCHI :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Here is a quick and easy way to find out if your tama is a Version 1 or a Version 2. Select the ball and bat icon. If it says, "Jump" and "Dance", you have a Version 1. If it says, "Game", "Shop" and "Item", you have a Version 2. Yay for you! :D

I have a tama! Actully, I bunch of them! I have both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back