What makes a good sig.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good tags, colors that go well together and a message or quote from a show or something.

That's pretty much my sig all the time. A color scheme I found online and a quote from Spiral ^.^

Cause I always try to make mine look nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good tags, colors that go well together and a message or quote from a show or something.That's pretty much my sig all the time. A color scheme I found online and a quote from Spiral ^.^

Cause I always try to make mine look nice.
What's a "tag"?

What's a "tag"?
Those things like bold, underline, font, size, color and that stuff. That's pretty much what my sister calls them when she makes web layouts and stuff.

Color, and the words in it. You don't want pointless things, like "CHEEZBURGR" in it.

Yeah, colors that clash together. :mimitchi: That doesn't make a good signature, because it would hurt people's eyes to see it. Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
I base like every signature I have now on one of my favorite songs.

For me, it has to match the avatar like, perfectly. I will hunt for coding forever to find a color match x_X it sort of dumb, actually, but I do it anyway.

Don't make it boring, like, I like to put highlightables in my signature, they are sort of hidden, and that is fun.

Make it a little fun, do a cool pattern, make a message, don't just throw random junk into your signature.

And for Christ's sake, add color. I will like, die if I see one more of those signatures made of that drab blue color ;~; That color is a disgrace to colors. Use green, or orange, or black, or purple, or SOMETHING besides that drab kind of dodger blue. Ick.

Lol. I asked my friend what she thought should be in a good signature and she said this :

something perverted and twisted that only my mind can think of xD

o_O" um yah ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back