What Makes You Feel Happiest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
You know those moments when you're doing something you love and you realise how much you appreciate your life, and you feel totally happy and comfortable at that moment? Well - what makes you feel like that?

For me, I feel happy when I'm with my bffs and we're shopping at huge malls. And also when I'm just with my friends and we'll be hanging out somewhere and just laughing at everything and having so much fun. Sometimes when we're just sitting comfortably with a hot chocolate at a sleepover, or sometimes at a theme park being wild and wacky. I love that.

And of course I feel so happy when my boyfriend hugs me, kisses me or puts his arm around me. I'm such a hopeless romantic. <3 But I just love feeling loved, and that's why I feel so happy with all my best friends and my boyfriend. And my guy-friends, too. When we're messing about but having fun - that's just great.

Your turn!

I'm really happy when my boyfriend and I get to go somewhere by ourselves or when we go to a horse sale and we get to ride the horses in the areana.I ride better then him.Lol.

Rollerblading is my natural high. I absolutely love it --- I can't do anything fancy, it just makes me feel like I'm walking on air. :] Sort of when I'm in my element. Only when I'm with my friends, though, being alone in a public place is creepy.

I can't usually find a way to make my self happy independently, but I love hanging out with my friends, and when they're happy, I'm happy too.

When im hanging out with my friends laughing and messing around

Also when i sit back with music on and just let my imagination free

When it's really nice outside, the air isn't humid and it's clean feeling and smells good. Overcast and just cool enough to where a light jacket and I play outside with my neighbors. Even if they do happen to be my middle school brother, middle school guy neighbor and two 5th grade girls and occasionally another 12 year old boy, it's just so much fun. They're so much more.. I dunno. We just have fun doing silly things and playing outside together.

I also feel great when it's grey, dark and stormy. I don't know why. I just feel good.

Playing my instruments. x3

Or being in Jazz band because it shows that I'm good at play Flute. :3 I mean, so many people tried out for Jazz, one didn't make it, out of.. Like 16 people. Last year, it was SMALL, now our Jazz band is like a 8th grade band. :3

I'm happiest around my friends. My friends are the funniest people I've ever met, and they cheer me up.

Also, I'm happy just after playing sport. If I had a good game, got a few wickets, made runs, I'd be really happy when I came off the field.

I feel happy with my family and friends. And when I get what I want ( I usually do ) :mellow: I'm normally always happy and I love being around this boy I like but sadly he moved. Oh well I might see my bfffl tomorrow so that makes me happy too ^^.

These all sound like the kind of things that would make anyone happy, and that's good! =3

@ tamaw/pants: You're happy when it's grey, dark and stormy? I do get that sometimes too. When you're inside the house or with your friends you feel all cosy!! x3

I like to read, draw, and write. Sometimes, playing my guitar is fun too. But the thing that makes me feel the most happiest, is being with my hubby!~♥

Temari Nara

When its chilled outside, I like to crawl up on my roof with a book and my jacket and have a good read :3

I also love just being alone in a place where im not surrounded by houses and buildings, like a forest, but I dont like being in fields.

Oh and drawing also makes me happy too and going out with friends and family does too ^^.

@ tamaw/pants: You're happy when it's grey, dark and stormy? I do get that sometimes too. When you're inside the house or with your friends you feel all cosy!! x3
Yesss. :3

It feels soo nice because I don't feel inclined to go outside! :angry:

Plus, since I have to go across the street for a class, if it's raining to hard and they don't have the rain bus out I get to skip class!

But mostly because it feels nice. :)

When I am doing stuff with my lovelies :3 We have so much fun, breaking things, making noise, giggling, getting thrown out of the mall, making out Hugging....

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n

Yesss. :3
It feels soo nice because I don't feel inclined to go outside! :lol:

Plus, since I have to go across the street for a class, if it's raining to hard and they don't have the rain bus out I get to skip class!

But mostly because it feels nice. :lol:
I'm the exact opposite --- Thunder, lightning, dark skies and strong winds are the one and only thing that ever make me want to go outside XDD

When I'm with my family. Family just makes my life such a brease and they understand me perfectly. Friends are really fun to hang out with aswell, but seeing my family just makes my day.

And being with my friends is fun too. I get to do things which I CAN'T do with my family and get to talk about other types of things, which my family wouldn't feel comfortable with.

So in other words, being with friends and family is the best thing which can happen! :]

When I'm with my family. Family just makes my life such a brease and they understand me perfectly. Friends are really fun to hang out with aswell, but seeing my family just makes my day.
And being with my friends is fun too. I get to do things which I CAN'T do with my family and get to talk about other types of things, which my family wouldn't feel comfortable with.

So in other words, being with friends and family is the best thing which can happen! :]
Don't you mean "breeze"? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back