What mascara do you use?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky~Lemon

Reaction score
Curently I am useing Maybelline Colossal volum. After that I'm using Maybelline Define-A-lash. I want to try Maybelline Lash Stilleto. I have a Maybelline obsesion. 8O

What mascara are you useing?

Whatever the heck is cheap. As long as it looks good, I'm fine. I don't see the point on buying mascara for liek, $10. for rizzles.

Whatever my mom gives me. xD For real. She always gets these free mascara samples and such from God knows where, and just gives them to me. O_O xD

A few months ago she gave me Boxum Lash by Bare Essentials,and I love it. n_n My favorite so far by far, with this funky stuff by Urban Decay coming in a close second.

EDIT: Oh, that makes me want to go to Urban Outfitters to go shopping now. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothinggg :)

According to the nurses who were there when mum was giving birth to me, I have incredibly thick eyelashes. But according to my brother, they're very very thin.

I don't really need mascara. Nor do I want it.

Well, it's red. And shiny. And I love it. I forget the make, though.
Does it happen to be called "Volume exact" or "Fantastic Lash"?

I used to have Volume exact

firecracker here, wrong account xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need it. I have naturally long eyelashes. C:

I use the same one as RawryCakes.x. I just recently got a new royal blue one. (I wanted to try something different other than what I've always used: black.) It looks really cool! People have been asking me if I'm wearing fake eye lashes because they're straight up blue. :)

Mine's like The Art of Makeup or something. It came in a box with all this blush and eyeshadow and stuff in slide out trays.

My makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back