What News intrest you most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of news intrest you most?

• Celeberties (paris hiltion *gag* *throws up* ect.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World news (The kidnapping of Maddie, accidents ect.)

• I don't read/watch the news

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about the science.

I sometimes thumb through the weekly science journal we get and I learn about things, such as RNA interference, space tourism, Saturn's aurora, swifts, genetic asthma, multigene diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, Mars' ancient ocean, and things other people simply don't care about.

I don't mind a little gossip, although I'd rather it involve people I actually know. X3

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the health news, I don't know why, but it's interesting. I also like current events and news about stuff in space. Although most of the news I read is on the internet, so it doesn't really have to do with around here. I do try to keep up with the U.S. news though, since I live in the United States. And I also read our town's little newspaper. That newspaper comes out once every month (I think) and it always has something about the pipes in our city getting replaced. They've been planning to do that for years now, but they haven't done it yet. Although they are replacing a few of the pipes under the main roads. Our pipes are too small, so if there is a big fire, we'll all get burned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back