What on Earth? He turned into an EGG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Leila_Bunny

Reaction score
I'm really confuzzled. Basically, my tamagotchi tranformed into an egg on the screen! Then it moved around for a little while in egg form, then settled onto the floor and hatched into another tamamgotchi. I tried to reset-download it, but it didn't work, and it just came up with the egg. How strange?! Can anyone explain this?

Useful points:

. The tamagotchi's battery was fine.

. My tama was 0 years old and was a toddler before it transformed.

. No glitches have ever happened before!!!

. It was a V.4.

Please tell inform me of what happened? :huh:

I'm thinking this is a glitch.

I've never heard of it before.

Maybe did you accidentally get it wet?

Was it in the sun?

Those things could've done something like that.

Otherwise, just a glitch, sorry.

Maybe it reseted itself? Did you get it wet, drop it, put it near magnetic material, or accidentally put it on something with a pointy object under it? Those can cause Tamagotchis to develop glitches and to reset themselves.

:angry: that was awckward.

i think its a glitch! :angry: darrnn glitches.

they are so annoying! :angry:

:eek: <-- CUTE!

Could someone please delete/lock this now, because i think i've had all the help i need and i don't want to clog up the forums.
A true show of politeness! However, note that topics cannot be deleted. :lol:

As many have said, this may just be a glitch or because you dropped your Tama (which happens to ALL of us... :) ). Also, since you have said that your Tamagotchi is a V4, I will take the chance to point out that many V4 owners have reported problems. Don't get me wrong-I love the V4-but it does have a few glitches. I have heard of the Matchmaker coming and then the screen messing up, and I have personally ran into a few problems. I haven't ever heard or saw of YOUR case before; your Tama mysteriously evolving back to the egg stage.

Don't worry, though. Your Tama should be fine. Take the advice of a few others and change the battery. Do whatever you need to do :) .

Am not sure..

Have you dropped it or banged it against the wall

or maybe dropped into water

normally egs only appear when

-Battery is running low

-Being born

-Your tama has been matchmaked and is giving birth..

- or you dropped it

thats the only possible reasons i can think off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back