What online games do you play?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Tama

Reaction score
Just wondering. I find a lot of them annoying because loads of them are in 3D now and I need a new graphic card for the PC but can't be bothered to get one. I currently only play 2D ones. I play PiStory (however the closed beta just ended so I can't play until the open beta is available on the 21st July >.<) and Luminary. I love Luminary it's great! (However Luminary is in open beta which means eventually they'll release a closed beta...noooo!)

So what about you?

ST

Last edited by a moderator:
I play MapleStory [2D downloaded game] and DragonFable [uber cool 2D game] and kind-of MechaQuest.

I know also play Angels Online and Trickster Online.

I don't play any MMORPG, but my brother likes to play RuneScape a lot. The best part is, you don't need a super awesome graphics card to play it, and you don't need to download it, I think. That the way it was a few years ago when I found a file, but I'm not sure if it's changed since then.

I play RuneScape... I might've liked MapleStory, but my computer then was a piece of crap and it was all glitchy. Like instead of solid lines, everything was blurred across the screen. I could only read a few chat bubbles if I was lucky >_>

I also might've liked Trickster, but it froze my computer. I'm sure WoW will kill my computer. So I'm sticking with RuneScape ^_^Currently level 114 with like 30M net worth, and a total level of 1600+... Maybe 1700+, it's been a while. Funorb.com, ftw lol.

[SIZE=13pt]>:V Well...I play Maple Story. But I really haven't played it in a couple of weeks! [/SIZE]

And I play Rumble Fighter. ;] But it's not really an MMORPG, it's just an MMO. ;]

And I'm going to play La Tale. O_O ONCE IT COMES OUT, or if I get chosen to be a beta tester! ^.^

I play MapleStory [2D downloaded game] and DragonFable [uber cool 2D game] and kind-of MechaQuest.
Same here!!! But i also play Adventure Quest, which is affiliated with dragon fable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back