What!?!?!?!?! P1 & P2 Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandrababy

Reaction score
I have had tamas for a while now but I recently just got back into them. And I forgot some stuff. Like what are P1, and P2 tamas? If anyone could give me any info. please reply.

The P1 and P2 tamas are the first 2 oridginal tamas to be released. They where released back in 1996-1997. They where very basic with one game, no gotchi points, no items, one food/snack, only 5 adalt characters, ext. They are only 66% the size of a music star. If you are looking for one, they can often be found on eBay. :angry:

I have a P2 so if you have any other questions about them, feel free to PM me! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great website talking about the vintage Tamagotchis: https://mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm. You can also check out the "Ancestors" section on this forum. There's a pinned topic on what they are, etc. Glad you're getting back into the vintage Tamagotchis! :angry:

Thanks for the info. Now I will try to look for some and see if i can buy one.

Thanks for the info. Now I will try to look for some and see if i can buy one.
They're all over Ebay. On occasion, you might find someone here in the tBay section selling their collection, including some of their vintage ones. I'd check that section as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back