What Pokemon reigon did you grow up in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanto, of course!

As a 5 year old I knew all the Pokemon from Bulbasaur to Celebi.

I now however have MD Blue, MD Darkness, MD Sky, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Pokepark, Battle Revolution, Ranch and Rumble.

Kanto, of course!

As a 5 year old I knew all the Pokemon from Bulbasaur to Celebi.

I now however have MD Blue, MD Darkness, MD Sky, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Pokepark, Battle Revolution, Ranch and Rumble.
Do you mean Kanto in FireRed/LeafGreen? I only ask because Celebi wasn't in the original Kanto, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grew up with the first generation... Where Togepi had no number at all... And Marill was called PikaBlu until they release the name offically... Kanto... I had my Blue Version...

Story with my Original Blue version.

I wanted to rent Pokemon Red from blockbuster forever ago. Sure no issue. Then my mom was taking it back and thought my BLUE version was the rented one... and she was the one who rented it... That blue had every pokemon AND mew... Jeeze. So when I asked her if she knew were my Blue version went... She pretty much asked me, What? I asked her "Didn't the Red Version need to go back yesterday?" and she took my Blue instead................. Then she took me to Blockbuster right away. I explained what she did.... Never found it again. But in the end, she talked up a deal and managed to get another copy for minamil payment... They also let me keep the Red Version... So... Thats my story. What I've learned from it... NEVER let your mom touch your games. *Put them away!

Because of that, When Yellow came around... She a reserved copy of Pokemon Yellow...Purchased it... But I came across the Pokemon GameBoy Color with Pikachu (Blue/Yellow colored)She bought it on the spot because I wanted the GBC Pokemon Ed... he Deal Between Blue/Red was still on her mind. So now I have two Yellow Versions...

Do you mean Kanto in FireRed/LeafGreen? I only ask because Celebi wasn't in the original Kanto, lol.
I meant the original Kanto from Bulbasaur to Mew. I knew it when I was three. At the age of 5 Johto was in existance, so I knew Celebi.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

i think mew means when red/blue/yellow and gold/silver came out
No, just Red/Blue/Yellow. I've played Yellow and Silver.

Mew was avaliable with a super stupid cheat. Flying when a battler saw you... We all know it. I didn't need all of the oth pokemon in the dex. It showed up as 151, then it change when silver/gold and later crystal came out. It became 251, but I always think its still 151, not Chikorita. I love the missingno code too...

Kanto (Firered) was my first pokemon gamed I played. (I had ruby, but never played it until I was older). I had a bunch of awesome pokemon, like my level 98 Charizard. But then it got deleted.

I started playing Pokemon when I was five, and my first game was Red but I didn't really care for it that much. When I was seven, I got Sapphire and that's the game I really played a lot, so I guess I grew up in the Hoenn region.

Started out in Johto with mah Cyndaquil (I call him "Fluffers. He's now a Typhlosion.) But I'm now awaiting to battle Misty.

4th generation (thats when i had my own pokemon game) but i played 1st generation games with my cousin who is now 16

I grew up in Johto (Silver and Gold). Mum an' dad had their old portable game consoles and had both of 'em.

Me and my brother switched around them for a while, until one fell in the toilet and stopped working. Then we only had the one with the noodle stuck innit. That still works (after it being in the yard for over 6 months, was surprised it worked O,O). We don't have the silver and gold we had before, but my brother rebought silver and I have heartgold ^-^

(Though Hoenn is my favorite <3)

If I had a Gameboy when it all came out, I would've been in the original Blue, Red and Special Yellow generation. Although I did trade the cards like crazy in 1999 and 2000, back when there were only 151 :D

That brings back such good memories. ^_^

I remember Easter 2004 I got my first Pokemon game, which was FireRed. I started off with Bulbasaur and I nicknamed it Bob. Sadly, Bob was soon erased because I restarted that game so much I lost count and eventually I discovered that I love Squirtle! Everyone thought Blastoise was the best, I tried to argue to some people that Charizard was better but they continued to stay faithful to their Blastoise.

well, i really only got my first pokemon game, diamond, when i was 9, so i grew up with Sinnoh, but i rallygot into soulsilver, so sinnoh and johto.

I got Pokemon Emerald way back in '06 when I was 7. I got it the same day I got my GameBoy Advanced SP.

I'm not sure cuz I started playing when Poke mystery dungeon red rescue team came out but i think it the first reigon, Kanto but I also watched the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back