what program do you use to make tamagotchi emotcons?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you could just start in m.s. paint ... But I figure you could use photoshop if you have it. The animation... I am not sure...

Draw 'em, paint 'em... make them how you want... I figure there is a special way to get them on tamatalk and I figure the admin has the full control of that.

What kind of computer do you have?Windows or Mac? On Windows,like SaliorRosette said,Paint works well. For the animations,you could try Movie Maker. If you have a Mac,on the App Store,there's a program called GIF Animator or something like that,It's either free or $2.99. The GIF Animator program is easy to use,they have a help guide if you get stuck. :) For the pictures,there's this program called Paintbrush. It's not installed in it already (I got it from the Internet,ask before you download something! :) Download.com has it,I trust this website since it's a well known review site.) try googling the name,it's free. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back