What race are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be racist, I just am curious to which race TamaTalk has the most of.

If any of you don't know, I'm German. Well, mostly German. I'm partly white, german, irish, and scottish. But mostly German.

What race are you?

-C.M.

I'm Chinese, German, Croasian, Irish, and a whole bunch of little things..

EDIT- I'm pretty sure "ethnicity" is the correct term, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm white...I am alot of different things..so many that I can't name them all..XD

I am alot of other things i am white mexican irish french canadian and a whole lot more

I prefer caucation. xD Just kidding.

This is what gets me- on our standardized test, in the race part, all the other races have the 'fancy' names. Instead of Mexican, it's Hispanic, instead of black, it's African American, but what do we get? WHITE! No, not cacaution, but indeed, white. xP

I'm Native American, Irish and some other stuff I don't want to name them all. :kuribotchi:

Well... my parents are English, and yet I live in Spain, so sometimes my friends and I come up with interesting names such as:

Anglolatin

Hispanosaxon

Either way, I prefer to be Spanish (or Hispanic) than English.

BTW - I think Hispanic and Mexican are very different - Hispanic is from the Iberian Peninsula, and Mexican is from Mexico, quite a way away, in South America. :lol:

I figured out I'm part African American, too.

We had a family member a really loooong time ago that was black.

Possibly in the early 1900's or late 1800's.

MyMom's side of the family came from Switzerland, my Dad's side from Ireland. So, predominantly Swiss/Irish.

I also have a bit of Scottish, Welsh, and Dutch. Spanish as well, the geneology traced us back to some royal family bloodline at some point in Spain. Not sure who they were, I would have to ask my Grandma for the copies of the geneology papers to know.

I prefer Caucasian, too. I'm not just "white". There is no such thing as "white". Everyone is something.

I often answer "European American" because that is exactly what I am. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back