what raising methods have you come up with?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justwonderin52

Reaction score
the topic title pretty much says it all... see i keep getting generally the same tamas and im guessing its because i keep raising them the same so how do you raise yours?

-matt ^_^

Well,

When I'm in school I give it snacks to make it happy. :p And you know for when it's hungry. But when I'm on break, I usually play games with it to make it happy, and I feed it meals when it gets hungry. Aslo when I'm on break from school I never miss a training oppurtunity and clean up it's poo right away! :D One time on break I did this and I got a Mimitchi! ^_^

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :p

P.S. When it's weekends I usually take good care of it, (notice i didn't say great) and it turns into something from good care. (I'll post later. ;) )

well, there are two options,

1.take tama to school to take extra good care of it.

2.if your desprate to get another good character to show-off to your friends,debug it. it lets you choose your character even if it's 0 and you want it to be an adult.

well, there are two options,
1.take tama to school to take extra good care of it.

2.if your desprate to get another good character to show-off to your friends,debug it. it lets you choose your character even if it's 0 and you want it to be an adult.
That takes all the fun out of it!

:D :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back