What`s wrong with my tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jenny~*

Reaction score
I have a v4 and my little sis has a v2......well my sister`s tama has only v1 and v2 to connect to on her connect screen but mine has an "others" option how do we connect tamas? :lol: :) :)

I have a v4 and my little sis has a v2......well my sister`s tama has only v1 and v2 to connect to on her connect screen but mine has an "others" option how do we connect tamas? :lol: :) :)
Plz help..... :D :D ;)

It should work fine; just make sure to press the B button on one or both of the Tama's so that they'll connect. If it doesn't work...just make a post saying it didn't work, I guess. Good luck.

in the v4 put others and in the v2 put v1. i did it and it worked.

Did you press b after it says standby?

I learned that the hard way. If you leave it on standby it will not connect, but if one or both of you press the b button, then it will say connect and will connect from there.

V1's just have to click the heart category and it will automatically go into connecting. For the V2, make sure that you press 'OTHER' instead of 'V2'.

If none of those works, just try resetting by using a pointy object, and select 'DOWNLOAD'. Both of your tamagotchis should do it. After that, you should attempt another connection.

Best of Luck ;)

//Tama*Lover

On V1: Put IR Connect and press B on standby.

On V2: Put IR Connect and put V1. Press B on Standby.

ON V3: Same thing put V1 :)

On V4: Put IR Connect and put Others. Press B on Standby.

Hope this helped :(

EDIT - These are all ways on how to connect to a V4 from other Versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have a v1 v2 or v3 so i don't know.i do know 4 the v4 you press others to connect with a v1 v2 and v3.

hope i halped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back