What shampoo do u use?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Bath and Body Works stuff. Their 3-in-1's smell so good (You can use them as a shampoo, bubble bath or shower wash)... I have Cinnamon Bun Heave, Pumpkin Pie Paradise, Wickedly Hot Chocolate and Spicy Gingerbread hehe. Then I also have Warm Vanilla Sugar shampoo and conditioner.

I use.....ummm.....lots of different shampoos. It depends really. At the moment I'm using Sunsilk Smooth and straight or something like that! LOL!

I use.....ummm.....lots of different shampoos. It depends really. At the moment I'm using Sunsilk Smooth and straight or something like that! LOL!
I tried sunsilk green but it didn't really work for my hair.Now at he moment I'm using Treseme.

Dove. It's so nice and the conditioners heavy which is good because I have long thick hair.

i know this is of topic but i LOVE your avvie whom ever started this conversation! lol idont pay any attention to names! you can pm me if you want! IM 11 and a GIRL!!!

oh yah... i usw=e AUSSIE

Last edited by a moderator:
I use MOP (modern organic products). It says on the bottle "We test on hairdressers, not animals!" lol.

I use the basil mint one for shampoo because I've got really greasy hair and the mixed greens conditioner to make it shine! And it does! OMG, a shampoo that actually works!

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back