What Shaving cream do you use?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawr The Citty

Reaction score
what shaving cream do you use/normally use?

Well, right now I'm using Skintamite. It smells SO good and it works REALLY well. We usually use this stuff in an orange tube that I don't remember what it's called. That stuff sucks.

What do you use?

PS This is for boys and girls. Girls ---- for legs(thats all im letting u guys post about lol) and Boys ----- for that little stubble thats coming in xD or legs, i really dont know what guys shave besides the stubble x3

Well, right now I'm using Skintamite. It smells SO good and it works REALLY well. We usually use this stuff in an orange tube that I don't remember what it's called. That stuff sucks.

What do you use?

PS This is for boys and girls. Girls ---- for legs(thats all im letting u guys post about lol) and Boys ----- for that little stubble thats coming in xD or legs, i really dont know what guys shave besides the stubble x3
lol dont even need to ask <.<

"Girls ---- for legs(thats all im letting u guys post about lol)"

lol well I usually just use some shampoo on my legs xD i dont care about it "smelling good" because who the heck would be smelling my legs?? lol

What do you use?

skintimate is flaping amazing!I luv it.

I use Primal Earth

Its organic and not animal tested. It doesn't have a scent much. ts hypoallergetic. See, its the only one were I don't end up with and allergy rash on my legs and it climbs to where you don't want a arash to be.

It also makes my skin smooth. I love it!!!

And its not a cream, its a gel

^ I have blonde hair as well. I don't shave much during the winter, as I wear jeans usually, but I do about once a week during the summer. I can get away with missing a few days. :3

I actually don't technically shave. I use Veet, that cream you rub on your legs for about 5 minutes, and then shower off. I tried shaving, and found that the Veet works much better for me. It actually does last longer than shaving, it's faster, I don't risk nicking my legs up, and my legs are all soft and smooth when I'm done. :3

I don't shave yet.

I usually wear long pants, like jeans, so no worries for me.

I'd just use soap or something. The smell of shaving cream will wear off by around a day or something. Besides, who'll go around smelling my legs? :D

Aha! I don't need to shave. I have blonde hair. On my legs too. I usually only do in the summer though. :3
I think it can affect your legs too.. I think it'd be brown. XDD My sister gets that [she has brown hair]if she doesn't shave. xD

I use "Aquafina cleanse"... Yes.. AquaFina doesn't just make water bottles. xDD They make stuff like body lotion and lip gloss. O_O

I always shave. I never wear shorts in the summer...And I just like to shave, it feels like.. Clean. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back