What should be the next?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atreides

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I hope this topic fits here :wacko: .

The thing is I only have an english ID L apart from the V1 and V2 my parents bought me when I was a child and I havn't play with since then. So a few weeks ago I've been thinking in what tama should I get next. I have tought in the Color plus but it is a bit expensive on ebay I think, isn't it? Maybe is not :huh: Personally I like very much the old characters, I have checked many grow charts, and the connections seems interesting but, I don't know anything about them.

If you guys could help me to take a decision I would apreciate so much! Thank you!

PS. Sorry, my english sucks

Yeah the TMGC+C is quite expensive. I think you should probably get a 15th Anniversary iD L. It's in Japanese but it has a nice variety of characters and shouldn't be too hard to understand since you already have a normal iD L ;)

Thank you Eternal Mametchi Fan. Iwill chek the ID L Princess, it could be a good option.

I thought in the hexagontchi too but I know, I,ve being reading about it in the forum, and it's better If you know japanese because of the japanese quiz. But it is a real problem? I mean, considering the price of the plus color and comparing it whith the hexagontchi...the second one is much cheaper than first one and...is not very diferent. Would it worth it?

If you like the old characters and you still have your V1 and V2, then perhaps you could consider something like a V4 or V6 Music Star? They are more complicated than the V1 and V2 and require more game play / higher care & maintenance but they can connect with your V1 and V2. Of course they are in B&W, so if your heart is set on buying a colour tamagotchi this would not be a solution. :p

Thanks for your answer TamaMum but I think I prefer to get one in colour so it would be able to conect with my ID L which is the one i'm running now. However, the Black and White tamas are interesting for me too...is just I'm in the color wave at the moment :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back