What should I ask for

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Well I am finally going to be a Teenager, hitting the big 13 in October. Yes, I am practically 4 months early, but I need to make a Desicion on what to ask for on my B-Day

I really want a Naruto Headband, but I know I am getting a Tamagotchi V 4.5 since my mom always gets me Tamagotchi related gifts

I cant choose between

Azumanga Manga

Naruto Headband for Halloween and for me XD

Money to make my Cosplays

More Inuyasha Plushies

Naruto Wallscrolls

Cant chose :x

I dont know.. make a list of reasons for each item why you want them, and that might help you.

Happy Early Birthday!

You're 13 days older then me o3o

I got a naruto headband at fanimecon :B If you're going to a con before then, hold off on it and you can buy one then, since they're better then the ones at hilltop (that's where I saw them..)

I would say that you would probably not want to get the manga- it gets old really fast. (You know? You read it once and then it's just a collectable...)

I think I know what naruto wallscrolls are, I got one for my birthday last year. I guess they're okay, and have more use then cosplays, since you're only going to wear it once (Probably.. right? What's the fun of going to two cons as the same thing?)

For comparison, I'm probably going to ask for money on my birthday and go on a HUGE shopping spree X3

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean like on ebay? And yes manga gets old quick, but I have read Azumanga so many times now and still not bored... Same with my Chobits

I think I am going for a Headband and wallscrolls. I am letting my friend use my Headband to Cosplay as Deidara, just draw over the Leaf Sign with a Magic Marker

And I am selling this Bratz doll on ebay, I saw only a few Yasmin Baby Bratz Rock Angel Editions on Ebay. When I saw One and the only one, it was going for like 50 bucks o.o That will pay for my and Summer's Janicon tickets and Materials for the Akatsuki robes

I'd say to hold it off for a while.

You never know what you might want in the future. :p

BTW, Happy [Early] Birthday!

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEFINETLY AZUMAGNA DAIOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT EVEN READ THE REST OF YOUR WISH ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT!!!!!! GET THAT!!!!!! GET THAAAAAAAATT!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, I'll read the rest...

OMG!!!!! HEY!!! YOUR ASKING FOR MONEY TO MAKE COSPLAYS??? NO FAIR!!!! IM NOT ALLOWED TO DO COSPLAY!!!!!! SO FOR THAT REASON I AM PUTTING THAT AT THE BOTTOM OF MY RATING LIST ON WHAT U SHOULD GET!!!!

just kidding. Anyway I still think u should get the azumanga daioh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...reasons:

#1 •I've never heard of that manga so really can't help you with that. ^^

#2•Hm..if it's only for halloween, i don't really know what to say, maybe no? You'r only gonna wear it once or twice..right?

#3•Hm...Money to make your cospalys..i'm not sure abut that either..Hm..

#4•If you allready have some Inuyasha plushies, =why waste money on some other ones. ;]

#5•That sounds interesting, up to you.

My opinion: You can buy stuff off ebay for low prices? Maybe if you were to just get Money for your B-day, then you could choose what you wanted, maybe you could buy stuffs off eay. ;]

Hm...reasons:
#1 •I've never heard of that manga so really can't help you with that. ^^

#2•Hm..if it's only for halloween, i don't really know what to say, maybe no? You'r only gonna wear it once or twice..right?

#3•Hm...Money to make your cospalys..i'm not sure abut that either..Hm..

#4•If you allready have some Inuyasha plushies, =why waste money on some other ones. ;]

#5•That sounds interesting, up to you.

My opinion: You can buy stuff off ebay for low prices? Maybe if you were to just get Money for your B-day, then you could choose what you wanted, maybe you could buy stuffs off eay. ;]
But me and Summer could act like idiots and whenever we visit we could act idiotic XD Like this Youtube video of some girl Cosplaying as Itachi and running at this Sasuke Cosplayer like a idiot

I am going for the Headband and Material for the Robes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back