what should i be for halloween?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet N' Sour

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]i am a 13 year old girl and im trying to think of an idea of what i should be for halloween. i dont want anything elaborate, like a big poofy dress, high heels, yeah not dressy-uppy. i dont want anything bulky like puting a box over my head and wearing it or anything that would be hard to walk in or stand for that matter. i'm not going to be anything dead or scary. so help me! just a plain cute idea for a halloween costume. whoever has a really good idea that i like can have a mweor of their choise out of my cattery.[/SIZE]

thank you so much! it would help so much

A girl nerd? A barbie? A ninja? :D Barbie Ninja? Nerdy Ninja? Barbie nerd? xD

Marylin Monroe, A French prisoner, Something really bloody/spooky intense etc, Some sort of cartoon, a bubblewrap costume?

I was gonna be Marylin Monroe this year, but instead I'mma be a sandwich [;

Some wings and a plastic wand. You could be a plain farie. And just wear any colour but balck and grey.

Be a hobo. Get an oversized sweater, some running shoes, jeans, and a Tim Hortons/Coffee Time/Paper Coffee Cup. And have some pennies in there.

You should wear long underwear, and get a giant clock to strap to your front.

You could be one of those guys on the street that shouts, "We're running out of time!"

A girl nerd? A barbie? A ninja? ;) Barbie Ninja? Nerdy Ninja? Barbie nerd? xD
Nerdy ninja?

I think you just gave me the best idea ever. lD

Anyways, I think you should be a kitty. :3

Cowgirl, Ninja, Nerd, Black Cat, Wonder Woman, Tamagotchi (xD), or, you could just put on jeans and a blue shirt and say you're the pacific ocean. xDDD

Yeah, that last one was weird.

Nerdy ninja?I think you just gave me the best idea ever. lD

Anyways, I think you should be a kitty. :3
Haha you're welcome. : D

a flight attendant, mermaid, nurse, samara from the ring, the white rabbit, alice from alice in wonderland, geisha, yukata girl, cat, or a nymph :mimitchi:

Static cling -

Wear like black or gray and pin various socks and dryer sheets to your clothes. Then, mess up your hair. xD

Be a mime, nerd, superhero, farmer, fairy..

or Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I like this one.

^ I was Alice once. :'D I had the light blonde hair for it, too. xD My hair's more dirty blonde though now.

I like the Alice idea. xD She's fun to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back