What should I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
There is this boy I really badly like, he is very nice and never has called me anything mean. Unlike most boys <.<

He is also taller then me (Woah, I am like 5'5 and I am only 12!) I have told a few people I liked him, but I don't know how to tell the boy himself. And there is only a Week left of school and he don't know -.-

If you are going to say Im to young, dont post

Talk to him and hint you like him, and when you know him very well - like you can tell him anything, then just tell him. He probably won't do anything about it if he doesn't know you like him, the worst that can happen is that he won't like you back and then you can get over him.

baybee-x is right. Hints are good. Though if he doesn't pick up on them you might want to give him in a much bigger hint. Such as"I hear there is a girl who likes you."XD. I hope it works out meowbark.:-]

D:!! Do a little spying! >=D NAHAHAH!

Make sure he doesn't have a girlfriend already.

Then if he doesn't, start to hit on him! :-D

Then ask him out! O.O Get a friend to tell him, a note, or tell him in person! =D

GOOD LUCK!!

ZOMG! O.O Lol I'm like an inch taller then you!

zomg your tall for your age.

Then ask him out! O.O Get a friend to tell him, a note, or tell him in person! =D

GOOD LUCK!!

Woah o.o And your 14, nice!

I am trying to give him hints, some boy in my class said he was a Pervert. I aint sure, but I am going to try to tell him before the end of school. I am pretty shy when it comes to this, as I have never felt like this before

ask him

" Does this smell like chloroform to you? "

>D

Woah o.o And your 14, nice!
I am trying to give him hints, some boy in my class said he was a Pervert. I aint sure, but I am going to try to tell him before the end of school. I am pretty shy when it comes to this, as I have never felt like this before
Lol well Almost all guys have a little pervert in them. :3

But I know how hard it is to come up with the courage to ask a guy out!

Lol the first time I tried, I ran away at top speed! O.O LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...maybe you could drop some hints that you like him and try to find out a bit more about him, like, if he has a girlfriend or not and maybe he might ask you out. If not, ask him out and he just might give it a try.

There is a whole lot of dating going on in my class and I think as long as you truly love someone and they love you for who you are, then you should be together.

Hm...maybe you could drop some hints that you like him and try to find out a bit more about him, like, if he has a girlfriend or not and maybe he might ask you out. If not, ask him out and he just might give it a try.
There is a whole lot of dating going on in my class and I think as long as you truly love someone and they love you for who you are, then you should be together.
He isnt like any other boy I met. He is tall, very nice, he has never called me a name, nor has he been mean to me. I just cant help but say I like him -.-

I am going to invite him to my End of the year Pool Party. Hopefully someone will come.

He isnt like any other boy I met. He is tall, very nice, he has never called me a name, nor has he been mean to me. I just cant help but say I like him -.-
I am going to invite him to my End of the year Pool Party. Hopefully someone will come.
Well if you're planning on telling him this at said party, I would change those plans. A private conversation in a quiet place and being as upfront as you are with us would be the best way in dealing with him. He obviously is respectful, kind and has a good head on his shoulders. If he isn't interested in that way with you, worse case scenario is just remaining friends for the time being. If he thinks getting together would be a great idea, then that's awesome too. Either way you win with this guy.

There is this boy I really badly like, he is very nice and never has called me anything mean. Unlike most boys <.<
He is also taller then me (Woah, I am like 5'5 and I am only 12!) I have told a few people I liked him, but I don't know how to tell the boy himself. And there is only a Week left of school and he don't know -.-

If you are going to say Im to young, dont post
SAme here I also like a boy and there's only a few days left of school! Just ask him out! Don't be afraid, most boys say yes automatically. :eek:

As many other people have said give him some hints.

Or just do the easy old 'Give-Him-A-Note' trick. (I might do it ^_~)

Unfrotuneatly I have that same problem. I am too scared of being turned down by the guy I like..:'(. I don't even think he knows I exsist.... *sad*

GOOD LUCK!!

That doesent work, According to my brothers, Boys Like confident girls, so dont get anyone to ask him out for you :blink:

If he also Likes you then thats a good start! Just Talk to him and ask him out, Stay confident and everything will work out Hun! :D

Good Luck Hunni!

Aimme

Um i'm really sorry but if you've only got a week left of school and you're never going to see him again then you've missed your chance. :ichigotchi:

Um i'm really sorry but if you've only got a week left of school and you're never going to see him again then you've missed your chance. :ichigotchi:
That is what I am scared of. I am going to invite him to my party the day after school ends on the 25. He might be the only one to show up aside from my friend whom moved to a different school. I need to build up my strength, I can barely look at him without smiling or feeling my stomach flop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back