What should I do?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
OK so on the swim team I have my best friend and my guy friend (who my best friend and I are crushing on). Whenever I get the chance I want to flirt with him a little, but my friend told me to stop flirting with him. I did (it was hard) but now she's flirting with him!

What do I do??

Say in an angry voice, but not to make anyone suspicious and say "Can I talk to you?" when she is in the middle of a conversation with him. If she says no, say "alright, talk when you have the chance." and walk away.

When she finally talks to you, say in a calm voice, "When you told me to stop flirting, I did. So why are you doing it to him? I still like him and I still have urges to because I like him! So why are you doing it when I still like him??"

work it out, and if she keeps doing it, FORGET about her and do it. No matter what, you have your own life, you do it. Heck, do it while she is flirting with him! Go nuts. xD

~SG~

Don't worry about your friend, worry about the guy. But, if you arent willing to risk friendship I wouldn't and I would have a talk with her like Surfer_girl suggested.

I say flirt with him all you like, it's not upto her who and who you can't flirt with. She's probably doing that so there is more of a chance he'll like her as she's showing she's interested. And you should ask her why did she want you to stop anyway?

I've been in this situation... I dated a guy for 2 years and my bestfriend was jealous that I was going out with this person even though she was already in a relationship... She stopped hanging out with me... And I couldn't understand why until now... She had a crush on him as well... Well our friendship ended and soon afterwards me and and my boyfriend brokeup... My ex-bestfriend then dumped her boyfriend and started going out with my ex-boyfriend...

Now from reading about your situation... It sounds like she isn't a real friend... Real friends wouldn't tell you to stop flirting with someone... Unless she wants him to be her boyfriend... Simple fact... This situation can be very complicated...

Flirt with him anyway :| It's not her choice who you can and cannot flirt with or like.
Yeah!

And tell her to back off...>.> :)

I agree with SK.

Your friend wanted him all to herself. Well, when you see him next time, flirt. Who cares what she says? You are living in a free country, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back