What should I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
Ok. About 2 weeks ago, I was in a really random thought and asked one of my good friends, A to tell Z that I liked him during band after school. I mean, why not? You see, he asked me out in term 1 and I said no because I didn't like him back then and also because he got a girl in our class to ask me and she has one of the most loudest mouth ever, the whole class knew about it! And also, I've caught him looking at me heaps of times and so has my friends... That afternoon, I talked to her on MSN Messenger and she told me that when she told him, he stayed silent but was kind of smiling.

After that, he didn't mention anything about it so about a week later, when I was sleeping over at C's house with A, I asked her if she could tell him that I like him, just to make sure that he heard right when A told him through an email. At school, she told me that she had talked to him on Messenger and asked him if he liked me. He said no. She asked if he would go out with me if I asked him. He said probably not.

After a while I remembered something. Guys don't like your friends asking them if they like you or not. On friday morning last week, I sent him an email asking if he took what A and C told him as a joke. I still haven't gotten any sort of reply back yet and I don't know what else to do.

What do you think?

Well you made the right decision in talking to him for yourself. Not much you can do now but wait. Best case scenario he'll respond saying he said that to your friends because he's embarassed. Worse case will be he either will reply saying he definitely is not interested, or he will not reply at all.

In any case, keep in mind it's better if YOU talk to the crush instead of making friends do it...or better yet just wait until one is older before diving into the world of dating.

Ok. Thanks for helping me! ^^ Sometimes I do think I'm a bit too young and that I should keep my childhood but I do like this guy a lot and I'd be happy if he felt the same way about me. If he doesn't like me I'll just get over him....eventually...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of sending him an email saying that I like him because he might be thinking that I'm asking him whether he took what my friends told him as a joke because I want to tell everyone at school what he says to torture him and humiliate him or something.

I honestly don't think he's interested anymore, but I may be wrong :kuribotchi: . As he has said no to your friends, in a way he's said no. He probably got over you when you said no and found someone else he might like. You can just hope he does, but I wouldn't keep emailing him as he might get fed up. He might not of replied because he thought it was a joke and got embarrassed, or he just hasn't read his emails.

I talked to him yesterday on MSN and when I asked him whether he got the email, he said he deleted it because he thought it was chain mail. He asked me what it said in the email but I just pretended I'd forgotten *cough cough* and that I'd tell him when I remembered. I think I'll keep it to myself because I don't want to shock him or anything. I think I'll get to know him a little better before I say anything. I've known him in primary school but I knew him as in I knew his name and what class he was in but actually hadn't talked to him before, properly.

Tamatalkpal22380, no one was directing this thread at you, if you don't have anything positive to contribute to this thread, please don't post.

I have a problem similar to your's, I like one of my bestfriends, and everyone tells him it, but he takes it as a joke, and I know he won't take it serious unless I tell him, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think you should talk to him in person. Getting a friend to ask a boy out for you is a little awkward. Asking people out should be done in person, or else the boy will think you are a little weird to get a friend to ask a person out for you.

Talk to him in person- not in e-mail, not on MSN, talk to him in person. That will help a lot.

Well...after a while I told him over msn. *hides*

This is how the convo went, in a short version.

Me:Well...you know what this person and that person have been telling you about me? Yeah..well...it's true

Him:So....you like me?

Me:Yes but....I'll give up on you. (I meant that in a "Hey, no biggie if you don't like me." That's fine! kinda way)

Him:kool

0_o I was really confused about that last bit. I told one of my friends about it and she lives in the same complex as him and she told me that he's really shy about crushes and liking people, things like that.

This could be just me but after I told him, he seems just a tiny bit more relaxed around me than he was before. He usually wouldn't come near me, even if his friends are but now he kind of does and when I got him to sign my year book today, he didn't write some random thing down like he usually does.

(Usually if I tell him to sign something he writes something like: Yo, pi equals 3.14. Get over it<---it's a long story, don't ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back