what should i do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover9809

Reaction score
ok well im not new for tamagotchis but my whole family thinks that tamagotchi connection is stupid and think that they are wasting there money but i really like tamagotchis and im afraid they will stop buying them for me :(

what should i do

Last edited by a moderator:
Start making ur own money, and if your parents go shopping at a toy/department store, get them to take you with them and buy it when ur parents

aren't looking. Oh u need at least 20.00 CDN (Canadian), 18.00 AMR (American) or about 10 pounds (Britian).

Hope I helped! :p

Ok, um, my family thinks its stupid too, and another launguage, leaving me with hurt feelings, just dont listen to them, and as other people said, earn your own money, try to go to the toy store with them, try not to keep yourself down!

:angry: ;) :angry: :angry:

Thanks guys!! One day my grandma was just playing with me and she said that Tamagotchis are stupid... so i burst out crying.

That's what my parents said!

I can't do much about it, my parents won't let me get a job and stuff. X_x I feel like crying :(

thanks that helps to know that im not the only one who has parents who hate tamas

i am pretty fortunate when it comes to tams vs. parents. my dad doesnt care unless they get in the way of my studies (i made honor roll so happi dayz for tamz) and my mum doesnt mind them and even asks me questions about them..she once looked after them for me when she noticed they werent paused right and i had already left for school! but my tips are

*make the ones you have last as long as possible so then u wont need to worry about new ones!

*if you get pocket money save it up in case u want a new tama

*try your very best to not let your tamas annoy ur parents (eg. keep sound off)

hope i helped you out a bit!

It was very mean of your parents to say that! My parents are 100% happy with me buying and playing with Tamagotchis! They're just a toy, and they don't take over my life. I love them but they don't take over my life, and I think that's healthy. You show your parents this post! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back