What should i do...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
Ok people. School starting within a month or so for me, and its time for me to make my move.

There's a girl i like. (Staci(not a tama talker)) and i have been talking to my friend on what to do. well, he gave me a necklace to give her. it's a gold chain (like what most girls have) and he has asked me to find out her birth month so i could give her a present with her birth stone.

is this a good idea?

So girls, (and guys with a lot of experience in this) give me an idea or more or comment on this one.

I think that's a cute idea, most girls adore jewelery and that could definitely make her heart melt!

Although, how long have you known this girl for? Are you guys good friends? If not then this could be just a little weird. Remember to take things fairly slowly. Start talking to her more often than you normally would/do, and maybe invite her to hang out with you outside of school one day. Flirt with her a little. Be yourself, be kind, have good hygiene, look your best, and you should do just fine! :)

Good luck!

I think that's a cute idea, most girls adore jewelery and that could definitely make her heart melt!

Although, how long have you known this girl for? Are you guys good friends? If not then this could be just a little weird. Remember to take things fairly slowly. Start talking to her more often than you normally would/do, and maybe invite her to hang out with you outside of school one day. Flirt with her a little. Be yourself, be kind, have good hygiene, look your best, and you should do just fine! :)

Good luck!
Well, i have known her since Grade 2 (now im going to grade 10) and we're pretty good friends. i already do the improved hygene thing and hang out with her often. Also I was talking to my friend (which happens to be Nazotchi25's girlfriend and a good friend of Staci) and she also likes the idea. I only told her today i was crushing on Staci, and apparently she already had the idea that i was. well i am taking it slowly (i have been for almost a year), and i', almost ready to make my move. Luckly i have a few friends for support! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back