What should I do ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Margareth19

Reaction score
Months ago, while I wanted to go to the canteen to buy mineral water, my old classmate asked me to buy cold mineral water ( she give me money to buy it ). I thought it was urgent because she want to study or she's very thirsty, so I bought it quickly. When I went back to my old class, she played her iPhone and relaxed and I knew that she use me like her maid. I wanted to tell her about don't use me to buy mineral water, but I can't. I wanted to tell her with anger, but on second thought, it won't finished the problem. Once she use me, it's okay, but this happened to me when I was on first grade and I didn't know my classmates use me. What should I do ? Any good advice appreciated :)

Maybe next time ask her to go with you. Maybe they will and hope it doesn't happen again. Maybe she was asking you as a favor not to use you. I have friends that have asked me to do them small favors time and again. If they do it constantly, maybe they don't realize that they are doing that.

Friendship sometimes has a little give and take. Think about the things your friend has likely done for you.

If she asks you to do all kinds of favors over and over without doing much for you, then she is using you. But if she only asks the occasional favor, it's good to do it for her. I agree with SailorRosette, you two as friends likely do things for each other, and she may have done great things for you as you do them for her.

If it is getting to the point of her using you, just tell her so in a nice way. Say, "Why don't you come with me?" or "Sorry, I'm busy right now, would you be able to get it herself?"

Hope it works out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back