What should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdarcher238

Reaction score
So, I want to get a new Tama next week, what one should I get, iD L or an Angelgotchi? The Angel's cheaper (Duh...) and I don't have much money until I get paid next week, but I don't know what one I want more... I want something to connect with my iD, but I want more vintages, I only have one, and it's still coming in the mail. D:

So... iD L or Angel? :D

If you collect Tamas then I suggest that you go ahead and get the Angel first then wait till you can buy the iD L. Both are very good tamas IMO and is worth it whichever one you decide to buy. I only have the iD for now but can't wait to get my hands on the iD L seeing how much I enjoyed my iD.

Personally, I love both of them... But watch the prices on both long enough... The Japanese Angel tends to stay the same while the ID L changes... and raises in price in most cases on ebay... If that is where you plan on buying.

The ID L you can fully custimize if you have an IR Port.... That is most interesting, although I haven't tried it yet.

I... Ended up getting neither. :p I got a Morino, I've been wanting one of those a lot. :3

I'll probably end up getting the Angel in a few weeks and wait until after my B'Day when I get B'Day Money for the iD L.

This can be locked. :D

This can be locked. :D
For future reference, if a topic needs handling, please click on the yellow "report" button on the bottom left-hand corner of posts so that a Guide will know to get to it, rather than find it by accident sometimes weeks or months later. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back