What should I name my tama's first baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I name my tama's first baby?

• Clare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sidny

• Sami

• Kalyn

• Aly

• Rose

• Other (please share your idea!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
My first V.3 tama had his first baby today. He is a special tama because he is the first of many generations to come. Now his first baby is here. And she is the first baby of my first tama. She is a special tama too, so she needs a special name, as her father has a special name. I can't decide, so I am coming to you. Vote what you think that I should name her, or share your own idea. Is there a pretty name that you think is special? Feel free to share! As long as it is 5 letters or less, of course. Thanks for your votes and ideas!

-Tg1092 ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing its female? (You said he & she a few times so i'll take a long shot.) I chose other, because I think unique names are best. If your going to name it a flower, name it unique like Cacti, or Bonsai, etc. Be unique, its more fun! :pochitchi:

I think you should use the random name genorator until you get a name that makes sense

how about naming it something a bit like her parents name cause my tama is called Nick and im gonna call his baby Nicky

how about naming it something a bit like her parents name

Yeah. what they said. My female adult was named Taffy and the male adult was named Sammy. Female adult had two girl babies.

Sammy's baby's name-Tammy

Taffy's baby's name- Saffy

Combine the two names to make an extra special name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back