what should I wear?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballgirl818

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ok I am going to the movies with Jed as you guys know him, But i have no idea what i should wear we i see him. i know nuthing to dressie but what.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you! Ah... where are you going? It really depends on the place, though I wouldn't wear anything really fancy like a dress. If it's a first date, I would dress normally, but slightly formal. Maybe a good top, jeans?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, congratz! :mellow:

Your going to see a movie? Don't get to dressy. Like *~Jess~* mentioned, a nice, fancy (but casual) top and a nice pair of jeans? You don't want to blow him away by wearing an elegant gown on your first date to a movie theater. ;)

Wear a nice-looking top and a nice pair of jeans. Don't go overboard and 'dressy' though.

Yeah, as Tamagirl_Desy and Jess said, maybe jeans and a shirt?

Or just a nice dress. Not long, flowing and elegant, maybe knee length or something.

Congratulations, by the way! Have a great time!

thanks but I don't know if I can go any more we got in to a fight but we straightened it out but i don't know If he can go with me.

Hmmm... If I were you...

Never go dressy on a first date, you'll seem too serious about your relationship. Also, don't just slap on a tee and sweatpants, or you'll look like you don't care.

Wear nice black/dark jeans (that ARENT ripped), and pair them with a shirt, make sure there's no writing on it. (it distracts) As for the shirt, it doesn't matter what it looks like, unless it goes with your jeans!

Well, you shouldn't get too crazy with the dressing up if it's your first date, just like everyone else said. You want to be comfy but casual.

Maybe you could try the jeans and blouse idea. Or you could wear a skirt [not a mini skirt, but like a nice casual skirt that goes down to like your knees or something] and a top to match. But don't go too fancy for your first date. Your dude will probably get the impression that you're a wack job!

Plus, you're just going to the movies, it's not like you're spending time with him at a wedding. So, good luck with everything!

Wear A black minni skirt

A Marilyn Manson t-shirt

A leater jacket

Big red and black striped socks

Black Vans with pink skulls

Black lipstick

Black nail polish

Black eyeshadow

and black and pink srikes in your hair

Yayyyy :^D

I am not goth and my dad wont aprove of it, and Can any one help with this I am very very very nervous now I have butterflies eppp can some one help me with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back