What should run for my log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipchi

Reaction score
Im going to start a log at the end of June and i dont know what tama to run, im only going to do tamas of the same versions ( i get confused when i do different versions ) here are the tamas i have

Three v3s

Two V4s

One V5

and Two V6s

I have more but i cant run them for some reason

Edit: I didnt know where to write this all i know is that you play tamas and all... But if it belongs somewhere else then move it if you wish

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd go with the 3 V3's. Mostly because there's three of them, but also because i like the older, simpler tamagotchies. Either that or the music stars because they're really fun. ^^

HHmm i like the idea of 3 v3s but i really like v4s as well so i might do 2 v3s and 1 v4

^That works, too. I actually don't have any v3's, but my sister has one and i really like them. But both that and my v4 are out of battery now, but i'm currently running a uratama and a music star.

Well my v4 has turned into a ninja thing (Gozuratchi or something like that) so i think i will start again and do it with both my v4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back