What song have you HAD enough of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does it not make sense? >.< That was kinda hurtful, ya know. =/
BTW, the red part of my siggy didn't even come from me. >.<
Sorry not to get off-topic but puh-leez; Nyuu, she's just simply stating in her signature that she can't be on as much as she used to till a couple months later. And the other part is something I made up, not her, so flame on me. :mimitchi:

I kind of like the song Fergalicious but I wouldn't make a song that's all about how hot I am I mean the music is good but goodness someone's kind of full of themselves!

I love Rihanna!

What the heck did Miley Cyrus do to be "unforgivable"?

^You've never heard? She posed shirtless with only a black barely covering her. And she's taken slutty pictures. D:

I've never heard Bubbly but I hear it's annoying. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

I hear them wayyyy too much. x.x

Oh, time for my Miley Cyrus rant. I personally have nothing against her. Sure, my friend and I took all of her songs and changed the lyrics to them to express our own feelings on life, but that doesn't mean that we don't respect her. Dude, she's a multi-millionaire. If you could have that much cash for doing what she does, wouldn't you? Sure, she took some pictures that people refer to as, "slutty."

A) It's the same thing with every other celebrity. Nothing is rated G anymore.

B) She wasn't showing anything that's illegal. Her nipples were covered.

It just goes to show how easily swayed our country is!! Everyone was having, "Miley Fever," until she took those pictures. Now everybody hates her. Jeeze, get a life.

Sorry for my rant. It was off topic, and I'm not against anybody who is against my opinion. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Girls Don't Cry - FergieHey There Delilah - Plain White T's

I hear them wayyyy too much. x.x

Oh, time for my Miley Cyrus rant. I personally have nothing against her. Sure, my friend and I took all of her songs and changed the lyrics to them to express our own feelings on life, but that doesn't mean that we don't respect her. Dude, she's a multi-millionaire. If you could have that much cash for doing what she does, wouldn't you? Sure, she took some pictures that people refer to as, "slutty."

A) It's the same thing with every other celebrity. Nothing is rated G anymore.

:huh: She wasn't showing anything that's illegal. Her nipples were covered.

It just goes to show how easily swayed our country is!! Everyone was having, "Miley Fever," until she took those pictures. Now everybody hates her. Jeeze, get a life.

Sorry for my rant. It was off topic, and I'm not against anybody who is against my opinion. ;)
Why should you tell us to get a life? If we want to hate Miley Cyrus because of those pics she took, we will. People keep saying that those pictures were "no big deal", that's really getting on my nerves. >.< How were they NOT a big deal? Even though they weren't that bad (she wasn't nude or anything) but they were still VERY bad. And even though lots of celebrities did what she did, you don't see it every day.

I wouldn't do what she did even if I had a trillion dollars. :/

And if you really did respect her, you wouldn't have changed the songs in her lyrics to "Miley Hater Songs". (It was you, wasn't it? It might not have been. Sorry if I'm wrong!)

I'm sorry but that's just my opinion. You (I'm not directing this at you exactly) can flame on me all you want. I'm not against people who's against my opinion either. xD

Why should you tell us to get a life? If we want to hate Miley Cyrus because of those pics she took, we will. People keep saying that those pictures were "no big deal", that's really getting on my nerves. >.< How were they NOT a big deal? Even though they weren't that bad (she wasn't nude or anything) but they were still VERY bad. And even though lots of celebrities did what she did, you don't see it every day.I wouldn't do what she did even if I had a trillion dollars. :/

And if you really did respect her, you wouldn't have changed the songs in her lyrics to "Miley Hater Songs". (It was you, wasn't it? It might not have been. Sorry if I'm wrong!)

I'm sorry but that's just my opinion. You (I'm not directing this at you exactly) can flame on me all you want. I'm not against people who's against my opinion either. xD
I agree somewhat...

I have no respect for Milkey Citrus. She took pictures of herself having sex with her boyfriend... and I need to get a life?

All Miley Cyrus songs because they're overplayed almost everywhere I go. At the mall, on comes See You Again, at a party, on comes Rockstar.

...and not to go off topic, but I can't believe she's still in kids stores. Good thing she's ditching Disney after another season of Hannah Montana. -scowls-

Pretty much every song the "Cool girls" are interested in. And I'm gonna be original and not put Miley in my post =D. Here are just a couple examples:

Bleeding love

Lollipop

Sexy Can I

Low

With you

Srsly why can't we all listen to It's Not Me It's You and dance D:

Latest posts

Back