What song is stuck in your head?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a coincidence. I've had LOTR music stuck in my head all day! (Sat and watched all three movies on DVD yesterday - one after the other)
My sister and I did that this winter vacation too! Except we didn't do it all in one go like that. Props to you, TamaMum!

"Viva La Vida" - Coldplay

Last edited by a moderator:
Bombshell Blonde by Owl City

lol I don't know how but it randomly got stuck in my head, not one of Adam's best works; don't get me wrong, it doesn't sound bad it's just a little too...extreme. I mean it went from "dear" and "darling" to "that vixen, she's a master of disguise I see danger when I look in her eyes" and "that blonde, she's a bomb she's an atom bomb, rigged and ready to drop" O_O but yeah Adam is just trying out a new music style and experimenting with it, it is quite catchy and addicting to listen to, though, especially the instrumental. lol if you're curious and want to hear the song, go to Youtube; I recommend watching the one with a dancing blue penguin lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back