What Songs Do You Have On Your Ipod/MP3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be completely random like...wtf!? Yeah....those 'What if' things and then you have to say what you'd do...me and my friends do it that way sometimes....like a little game.

Except I lost them...and downloaded more songs...I have a list of what's in CD 1, CD 2, CD 3, etc. But....I need to find them.

^ xP Sure does seem like it though. Maybe we're 'personalty telekenisis connected' or something. :]

I'm sure your music won't delete for a 3rd time. Do you know exactly why they deleted?

Cool. We have superpowers.

No...one time it was because I downloaded the new iTunes...but the second was completely random.

NOTE TO SELF: Get Curse of Curves on iPod! (Vevy good song)

We shall now save the world from bad music!!!

I dunno...it happened to my friend too...so my version will just stay the same from now. I like it.

..ha....I know. My head is sticky...and it got stuck.

Ha ha...the new generation of evil.....

Really? I don't know what my version is...but it's 'Up to Date.'

Ha....my art teacher said 'harlequin' and Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off got stuck in my head. I always have something in my head.

How sad is that; evil is now bad music, pfftt, lol

Eh, they have like new versions every week. Rather anoying really.

Your art teacher knows those? She must be like, so cool.

That and global warming.

It is, a bit. But it never asks me to update anymore.

Ahem. No...as in harlequin masks. My art teacher is rather...er....witchy....lol....replace the first letter.

Yes! Save the penguins and polar bears! They desreve to live!

Maybe....I dunno. Don't download though....imagine losing 1000 songs...I'd faint.

No...In Lying.... the chorus goes 'So testostorone boys and harlequin girls.'

Poor aminalz.. :[

I'd hide under my bed for days. I'd have a mental breakdown.

LMFAO I thought it said 'So testostorone boys and 'hot-ugly' girls' ! Shows how AWESOME my hearing skillz are, xDD

I'll hide them in my bathroom!

Yeah. I get that feeling like...all the time.

Nice! How can you be 'hot-ugly?' But yeah....I was trying to get the lyrics perfect and I replayed it tons.

You're bathroom's THAT big? Zomgz, partyyy

Aww.. It's ok. :]

Pfft, I dunno I was wondering that myself ~ I have hearing problems I think, I usually have to google lyrics for 95% of my songs.

I wish....we'll squeeze. : D

Ehh...don't worry. I'm just nervous about everything.

Yeah. I hear weird things, too. I always Google lyrics.

Yup. I'll invite you!

Yay!!!! *dances and comes out from under bed*

Don't know. And what would we do without Steve Jobs?

Oh...ha...yeah. Uhhh..... I also have....a whole bunch of random pop songs on my iPod.

Awesome! I'll wear mine too. We can be Patrick-wannbes!

Hiii!

No. The founder.

Yeah. Like Kanye. He's funkiful!

Back on topic please? 0.o

The list at the beggining is wrong, I have 76 songs now. xD

Latest posts

Back