What sorta mobile av u goh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxMoLlYxX

Reaction score
I goh Pink flip up its a video camera and a camera.I goh like loads of contacts on there lol

My phones a pebble Nokia phone its got a piglet charm aswell lol

lol.I get A new mobile every 6 months and I had this 1 for 5months so when I get A new one I'm thinking of getting a slide wich goes all the way around its gonna be pink lol

lol.I get A new mobile every 6 months and I had this 1 for 5months so when I get A new one I'm thinking of getting a slide wich goes all the way around its gonna be pink lol
Why do you get a new one every 6 months? o.o' Seems like a waste of money to me.

I dont no I have to have a change sum time dont I.My 7 yr old sis is getting her mobline in 1 month.

My sister Deanne gave me A piglet sticker to go on the front of my mobile lol its really cute

She wants to join but I told her she can share my account and you have to be over 13 to join unless you have sent A form off so .

hello I am Deanne Mollys sister I am gonna have a mobile in 1 month I am having A Black Slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back