What sport do you play?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love sports! I play sports like every day! I'm pretty athletic. Yesterday I went to the doctor's and she was looking at my back and she said "whoa! You can bend over really nice, are you athletic?" and I say "yeah.." lol ;) I was voted for "Most Athletic Girl" at school. Oh boy. lol

I love all sports, but my favorite is Soccer! Soccer rocks!!

-NINJA :D

I swim competitively, and I windsurf. I want to start windsurfing competitively, but I'm not sure if there is any organizations for that within an hour of where I live. I also run a lot, and I get pretty decent mile times.

Well I used to do martial arts and hip-hop but my teacher wass like yelling at me saying "There not even sports they're arts!" so i count that out but I play field hockey, tennis, soccer, and I ice skate.

~Tama_Girl6

:ichigotchi: :kusatchi: Wow! I didn't realize how talented TamaTalkers are with their sports!!! Congrats to you all and I wish you all the luck for your own professional sporting careers! :eek: :kuribotchi:

im a VERY athletic person. i think of myself as a natural athlete! Im good at mostly every sport but my favorite is Volleyball. I was on the volleyball team this year and im gonna be a setter next year! B)

Dont be suprised if she's the next female olympion!
-Quote from my friend.Im serious!! thats what she seriously wrote on her site!! well now i keep talking about my self and now its making others think that im full of myself. well anyways...yah i just mainly play badminton, volleyball, basketball (basketball for sure cause im tall and im good at jump shots and layups!! :eek: ), and track

Last edited by a moderator:
I do archery(Bow & Arrow) and no I dont hurt Animals. :(

im a VERY athletic person. i think of myself as a natural athlete! Im good at mostly every sport but my favorite is Volleyball. I was on the volleyball team this year and im gonna be a setter next year! :D
-Quote from my friend.

Im serious!! thats what she seriously wrote on her site!! well now i keep talking about my self and now its making others think that im full of myself. well anyways...yah i just mainly play badminton, volleyball, basketball (basketball for sure cause im tall and im good at jump shots and layups!! :lol: ), and track
Wow, you ARE a VERY athletic person! xD

(american) football all the way!!! i also do racquetball and baseball but football is my main sport

Naw it seems like I'm the only speedskater, at least not the only skater of any sort.

I want to be like RTT and eat waffles....

Yum, proffesional waffle eating.

i like swimming ( in a squad )

i play a bit of basketball ( Tuesday Thursday )

i play some tennis ( Monday Friday Sunday )

bit of baseball ( only in school sports )

and tunnel ball ( only in school sports )

some more but i like swimming best!!!!

Archery. No other sport fits. I still am saving up for my own recurve & target practice arrows but I only have $250 and can't find one I want!

I'm on the badminton team for my area, and I play netball for my school team, and I play basketball at my youth club. I also play a little footballm, I swim alot, I play unihock, dodgeball and wallball- and alot more I can't be bothered to think of. :huh: Whew, I play quite alot! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back