What sport should I play?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... if you live in a place that plays it, play cricket.Not really intense running around, sometimes you go for hours without going to bat, and its a really good team sport.

The only down side is that games go for 5 hours, but for 2-3 hours of that you're sitting on the sideline watching your team bat.

I play it, and if you're a girl its really easy to get into representative teams with it because its more popular amongst the guys.
crickts india national game so thay have it there :p :D

I like badminton! Plus, if you're tall, you dont have to move around as much when the shuttle is going over your head, just stick your racket up! Thats what I do!

Or, if that doesnt appeal to you and you dont want to do a very energetic sport, try trampolining or hula-hooping <<< Not official sports but they're a great way of keeping fit!

Or you could try orienteering! Its a cross between cross country and ... umm ... a treasure hunt? ;) Its really fun!

Or you could try running track, something like that!

-Shatagama-

Okay, I've tried a few sports, and my favourites were tennis and cricket. Which ones better? And funner? Anyone have any ideas?
I've played both. There are pros and cons to each though.

I like cricket the most out of those two, but I think tennis is an easier game. Cricket is more challenging than tennis and a lot harder too. Along with the price of playing (in some cases, over 100 bucks a season, plus over 300 bucks worth of cricket gear), and that you would most likely find yourself the only girl in your team. But cricket is more fun. I find tennis extremely boring. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back