What Store Do You Go To The Most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoria

Reaction score
For me, it's Chapters/Walmart. xD I have so many books that I can't fit them on 5 different bookshelfes. 0.o And I go to walmart to buy art supplies... and... yeah. xD

Target or the Pet Store. My Dad does all the Groceries after work, so I barely go.

Aeropostale, Abercrombie, Hollister for buying clothes...in that order.

Barnes and Nobles is the best for books.

iTunes and Walmart for music.

And Walmart for basic stuff...such as pens, pencils, noteboooks. Although I also go to Bath and Body Works a lot.

I guess, for me, you could say it depends.

KMart, BigW and Sanity.I've been kicked out of all 3, too.
haha my friend almost got kicked out of walmart because him and a friend went in pretending to be hikers. When they kicked them out they pretended they were penguins lol

No i shop mostly at Target and A'Gaci

Uhm. Mainly Best Buy. xD Ever since we got our 60in TV and PS3 that has been our home! >3< But I have developed a liking for GameStop, They have GBA games for 4 bucks! <33 That's what I call love.

Yum.

Hot topic

1. Its my favorite store

2. My sister works there, so I get to help and hang out with the other girls that have older sister's that work there.

For Clothes and Shoes I shop at:

Justice Just For Girls

Aeropostale.

For Video Games:

Gamestop

EB games

Target

For Gorceries(sp) and other

Target

Walmart

I like to go to Club Libby Lu but there are only four of them in Tennessee so I go to the one in Knoxville but I cant really go all the time because I live in Jackson. I also like to go to Target because it has clothes, makeup, books, games, and movies.

I go to alot XD but I go to the mall and stuff lol - just got up I feel lazy no more typing - lol ya a bit off topic but I mostly go to restrants. - sorry I can't spell this morning - lol.

Tescos and sainsburys (YAY FOOD!!! xDD)

New look, M & Co for clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back