What tama gender do you get most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What tama gender do you get most?

• Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl

• Even Number Of Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i heard about when the machmaker comes if you want the child to be the same as the parent press A if you want the oppisite press B

hope it helps

Ooo I wish I had your luck...alll I get is girls. Yeah reseting would work of course but its kinda annoying to get all generation 2 boys and generation 1 girls. Unfortunately I can't think of a good tip because I've scoured the message boards for the opposite advice myself and nothing seems to work on version 2. Ah well, gender isn't that important anyway...except for babies they all look the same

Last edited by a moderator:
I've literally got nothing but girls on my tamagotchi -- which is sad, I want a boy.

heres a tip!

when the matchmaker comes wait till the book is closed than press B and you will get a girl

if you want a boy wait till the book is open

I get all girls except 4 times I got boys. :lol: :lol: B) B) B) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

well i heard about when the machmaker comes if you want the child to be the same as the parent press A if you want the oppisite press B
hope it helps
Yeah i read too and it worked! :( but I only had it for a week so the matchmaker only came once :angry:

at the beginning I kept getting a girl

but now I've got a boy twice...

I want to have a girl again for the next generation lol

heres a tip!
when the matchmaker comes wait till the book is closed than press B and you will get a girl

if you want a boy wait till the book is open
i mite just try that but in the mean time i will dedicate the rest of this minute to finding a cure for the common cold

[SIZE=21pt] [/SIZE] :D : :D :D and it didnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :p

[SIZE=14pt]Nooooooooooooooooooo [/SIZE] :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't work because they gave the wrong directions........

Middle button is same gender as paerent and first is opposite!

Siz :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back