What Tama-Go are you getting/have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green with Mametchi. <3 :( I mainly got it because Mametchi's my favorite.

Even though these are probably my favorite Tamas, I most likely won't be getting another one until Tama-go v2 or whatever. They're a bit too bulky and expensive to get more than one for me. :Y

I have Green with mametchi and White with Kutchipatchi, butttt, i clicked the wrong thin soooo, yeah i click on all three, but i only have 2

I'm asking for a White with Kutchipatchi this Christmas. <3

I just received a green one in the mail from Bandai, which is awesome because Mametchi is one of my favorite characters. I am tempted to get all 3 because I go out of my way to make sure I get Tamagotchis that have blue in the design (my favorite color) :) and I like the way the white one looks. We'll see. In addition to the green one I have now, I'm most likely going to at least get the blue one so that I can have 2 to connect.

I'm getting either blue with memetchi or white with kuchipatchi X3

I'm not getting one, so I guess I don't have to worry about colours. XD

If I were to choose one, though, it would be based on the character and not the colour. Kuchipatchi all the way! :)

i have the blue one even though i am a boy i got it because i like the color blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back