What "Tamagotchi" is this!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kare

Reaction score
I really have no clue what this thing is. I got it and two gigapets for $10. It's really cute, but it doesn't even have the manufacturer name or anything on it. Although, it does contain characters from the legitimate Tamagotchis.

So yeah, in closing does anyone know? :3

qepGi.jpg

I think that's a fake Tamagotchi, but i'm not entirely sure. Just usually real tamas have 3 buttons, and the tama on the screen doesn't look like any character i've ever seen. Still, it looks really cool! :p

Oh man...I've been looking for one of those :x I really want one ;__;

I would start looking at things like... Smart chicken, 90's, # in 1 (pets) that sort. I will tell ya if I find it... Its like a fun game to find unknown digital pets.

Yes, it wouldn't exactly be considered an official "Tamagotchi" due to its appearance and some of the characters. That thing on the screen looks like a Digimon.

hmmm it looks like those little raise-a-pet things im not sure but like you are supposed to raise it then set it free or something, i dunno. If you look on the internet you might find out what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back