What Tamagotchis are sold in Disney World?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know that actually sold them there.

Tamagotchi is from Bandai, not disney. :furawatchi:

Unless, they might do.... :kuribotchi:

Since you are going, I suppose you will just have to tell us.

Disney World is not exactly the place I think of when I think of somewhere to buy Tamagotchis..

If you find some genuine Tamagotchis, I'm also curious to see howmuch they are. I know things there are usually higher than they need to be.

Maybe, if you go to a normal K.B. Toys, or Toys R' Us, or something like that. But tamagotchi are not made by Disney, so I dont think you will find one in Disney World. But maybe in Florida.

Good luck finding one!

~QuinnK

Might be able to find one somewhere in a store in Downtown Disney. Your only shot at a Japanese tamagotchi would be if they sold them at the Mitsukoshi inside the Japan pavilion in Epcot.

Downtown Disney has a bunch of regular stores, so they may sell American tamas somewhere in there. The only possible place that Japanese tamas might exist would be at the Japan pavillion. I used to buy those yummy Kasugai gummies there, but I think the odds that they would be selling Japanese tamagotchis are very small.

:D :D :eek: :eek: I found a Japan Tama in Epcot a few years back (it was v3) but I didn't buy it. They had no good designes. I dont really remember. It may have been the sales person tricking me! (I was only 9) ^_^ :angry:

They might have tamas there, because you think they would want to advertise on them. You know like with disney pics, princess designs etc. But like a few peolple said, going to the Japanese Pavilion will probably be your best chance.

I'm going to Disney World in 6 days.I need to know which tamagotchis are sold there.
Um , Hun , im not sure tamagotchis are sold in Disney world.

You'd have a better chance of getting one if you went to your local walmart or target.

when I went to Disney world I didn't see any. But you may find some and if you do , let us know ;]

Also , I think this isn't that serious . Maybe a different forum would be appropriate for this topic.

Good luck ~!

-Kathy

oh u got a RoyalTama from Japan?.. That's neat. But is it in Japanese or English? B)

oh u got a RoyalTama from Japan?.. That's neat. But is it in Japanese or English? ;)
Well, it should be a Japanese version, cause there's still no English version of Royal Tama yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back