What the...? Wierd...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachi

Reaction score
I've had my Music Star for quite a bit now, but my little brother just got his for his birthday. We were connecting, and when I looked in my friend list, entry 2 was his tamagotchi, Crash the petitchi, and then I found another petitchi in entry 3 (and I've only connected with my v5 and his Music Star, so that shouldn't be possible) whose name consisted of mametchi heads and rectangles.

I took a picture, you can see it here.

So far it hasn't affected anything else. My tama runs normal other than that.

YA I HAPPEN TO ME TO BUT I HAD TO RESET IT BECAUSE WHNE I HAD IT AS MY FRIENDS LIST IT SAID 0000000000 ONLY IF U RESET IT IT WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL AND IT IS A GLITCH

I remember having a problem like that on my v4.5 when i connected with my friends. After we connected,his tama was on the list but there was an extra with a bunch of weird letter things as the name. If you reset it everything should go back to normal,i think. It's been awhile for me since this happened.

That's happend to me 5 times, exept it was a female baby (yours is a male baby) that appeard in the friends. Do. Not. Re-set. It doesn't matter, in fact (this is my opion) it's kinda cool. This happend to me on Gen. 1, I'm on Gen. 17 and so far my Tama is just fine. Its just a glitch. You can delete the Tama from your friends book, though.

Once after I had viewed all my friends, one of the Tamas turned into the Gotchi King, and the was those symbols & a Decaded tooth, the V6s are glitchy!

Thats a very common glitch.Some people have already made topics about this glitch,and got the same answer as you.

Maybe your brother connected with one of his friend or its just a glitch cause my famillitchi hasent had any friends and then this baby appeared on the screen and it name was ben on my friend list

Maybe your brother connected with one of his friend or its just a glitch cause my famillitchi hasent had any friends and then this baby appeared on the screen and it name was ben on my friend list
His tama was brand spanking new, fresh out of the box. No one else he knows has a v5 or v6. I was the first one he connected with. I'm on gen 2. Also, his tama recently evolved, an when I connected with him, Mr. Glitchy evolved into the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, you shouldn't reset. It's kinda cool, but creepy. It's your choice if you want to delete it. Like everyone else says, you'll be fine.

Also, his tama recently evolved, an when I connected with him, Mr. Glitchy evolved into the same thing.
Really? That's strange.

It's a glitch as everyone here says. Rather than resetting it, just delete that entry from your friends list, and everything will be fine. :)
when you try top delete it it deletes one of your friends randomly

Yeah. I kept him in my friend list just cuz it's kinda cool. My tama's been glitch free since then. Nowadays Mr. Glitchy is a Hinotamatchi (which is weird, because the last time I connected with Crash, he was a Tarakotchi. I never connected with him when he was a teen. Weird.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back