What The?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
ToDay This Morning My Version 4 Tamagotchi Was 6 Years Old When The MachMaker Came It Brough Me Mizutamatchi Is This A Glich :D :p :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :ph34r: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppp Please

You shouldn't have put this in TamaTown and E-Tamago.And,I guarantee you,it wasn't a toddler!Probably just looks like one!:)If it's not,I can't help you,sorry!

Really It Was Mizutamatchi And Also I Can Only Post Topics In *TamaTown And E-Tamago (SomeOne Move This Topic To *Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners)Please

I Can't I Made A Video On My Icam When The MatchMaker Brought Mizutamatchi And I Can't Put The Video On Tamatalk Because My Parents Think That Tamatalk Dosen't Exist Videos For People To Watch

I Can't I Made A Video On My Icam When The MatchMaker Brought Mizutamatchi And I Can't Put The Video On Tamatalk Because My Parents Think That Tamatalk Dosen't Exist Videos For People To Watch
A PIC IS SHORT FOR A PICTURE NOT A MOVIE! :p

Sorry for this harsh critique you are about to hear: How many times have you heard not to capitalize every word of a sentence? This is known as YELLING. Well, I think this is a glitch and you should reset your V4. And what do you mean you can't post anywhere else? You just go to other forums using the site map guide. Just put a video on YouTube or some other video website and lead us to it.

It's a well-known glitch. It shouldn't effect the rest of your new tama's life, so no need to reset ^_^

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back