WHAT the?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzilitchi Star

Reaction score
Well its Thursday and I already got the result and my award for my competition...and now i can't even vote bc apparently today is not voting day! What is going on?! Did you guys get the same thing???

Well I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I can't sign up for competitions today for some reason.

i wouldnt think there would be anything wrong with it either but another day = more votes...its not the end of the world but its so strange! and yeah nobody has been able to sign up for competitions all week! idk whats wrong =/ i was just making sure it wasn't just me who got the result early :)

i wouldnt think there would be anything wrong with it either but another day = more votes...its not the end of the world but its so strange! and yeah nobody has been able to sign up for competitions all week! idk whats wrong =/ i was just making sure it wasn't just me who got the result early :huh:
I am getting sick of contests getting glitches. I sign up my friend Kendal (KT1212) every week in contests because she might forget or doesn't have time to sign up, she is very busy. But when I was about to sign her up, it wouldn't let me. Then I did PP1001 (Mine and Kendal's spare account we share) and it did the same. :mellow:

I hope it will be fixed by next week. Contests are so messed up again... :)

okie dokie well my question got answered and this is beginning to become similar to the contest glitch topic so this one should be closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back