What the!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Okay, this youtuber called OutBackZack made this video about how the zodiacs had changed. I didn't believe him, and went to the link in his description, going to a video on CBS about the changes, and what sign you are now.

WTH!? I'm not a Taurus anymore! I'm Aries? o_O

Okay, here's a list.

Aquarius is now Capricorn

Pisces is now Aquarius

Aries is now Pisces

Taurus is now Aries

Gemini is now Taurus (Lucky you ;~; )

Cancer is now Gemini

Leo is now Cancer

Virgo is now Leo

Scorpio is now Libra

Sagittarius is now Scorpio

Capricorn is now this new sign called Ophiuchus ;P

And, if I missed any out, I'm sorry. That's all that was there ):

To heck with this! I'm staying Taurus!

Video: https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/14/earlyshow/leisure/main7246128.shtml

Stuff like this... makes me want to punch the interwebz. -___-;;

~Phnx

Im a libra now??? :huh:

I still consider myself a Scorpio whether they like it or not!

:D Lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
The new astrological calendar is irrelevant to western astrology which uses the Tropical zodiac, which is not constellation based, as opposed to eastern astrology which uses the Sidereal Zodiac, which is constellation based.

The new horoscopes only affect people born after 2009. The Earth wobbled of its axis a little, so now it's in a different alignment with the stars or something.. but technically, when you were born, you were still born under the old horoscope signs (Unless you were born after 2009;).

That's too bad though.... I hate being Pisces ;p

I 100% agree! It's freaky, I've always wondered why I'm a Leo. I'm the complete opposite, they say outgoing, attention seeking and party lover while I'm shy, nervous, awkward and stay in bed all day girl! And I've always looked at starsign Cancer and thought, if I was born a week earlier...because Cancer is ME! Water is supposed to be Secretive, Imaginitive and Sensitive* (So me), and as for my sister being an Aries, well I personally think she's a secret Leo rather than a Taurus, being the loud fiery personality (overshadowing me, but I don't mind at all), but Aries is good enough, seeing it's Fire and it's like my sister's always on Fire! (I love her!! She's amazing!). As for my dad, well he HAS to stay Taurus, it suits his personality and he is NOT a secret Aries.

It's freaky innit, I predicted my secret starsign before I found out! (And my sister's). I know it only affects the ones born after 2009 but I think I MUST be a secret Cancer no doubt. Me and my sister were affected somehow even though we were both born before 09, but my parents weren't. Right, I've decided, I'm Cancer. I'll start reading Cancer starsigns now, no matter what. I knew it!

*Information taken from various magazines

The new horoscopes only affect people born after 2009. The Earth wobbled of its axis a little, so now it's in a different alignment with the stars or something.. but technically, when you were born, you were still born under the old horoscope signs (Unless you were born after 2009;).

That's too bad though.... I hate being Pisces ;p
Then... Wanna trade with me? ( Aquarius? ) -nudge nudge- ;P

But phew, I'm glad I'll be staying the same ! Calling myself a Capricorn all of a sudden is just... you know? ahaa. ;D

Never, never, NEVER gonna quit being a Pisces. I'm cool like that. ;) Respect the fish!!!

(Ophitchus *idk How to spell it* is a constellation meaning "The Snake Bearer" and is depicted as a guy killing snakes *awesooome!!*)

I 100% agree! It's freaky, I've always wondered why I'm a Leo. I'm the complete opposite, they say outgoing, attention seeking and party lover while I'm shy, nervous, awkward and stay in bed all day girl! And I've always looked at starsign Cancer and thought, if I was born a week earlier...because Cancer is ME! Water is supposed to be Secretive, Imaginitive and Sensitive* (So me), and as for my sister being an Aries, well I personally think she's a secret Leo rather than a Taurus, being the loud fiery personality (overshadowing me, but I don't mind at all), but Aries is good enough, seeing it's Fire and it's like my sister's always on Fire! (I love her!! She's amazing!). As for my dad, well he HAS to stay Taurus, it and he is NOT a secret Aries.

Its freaky innit, I predicted my secret starsign before I found out! (And my sister's). I know it only affects the ones born after 2009 but I think I MUST be a secret Cancer no doubt.

Me and my sister were affected somehow even though we were both born before 09, but my parents weren't. Right, I've decided, I'm Cancer. I'll start reading Cancer starsigns now, no matter what. I knew it!

*Information taken from various magazines
Because you are so close to being a Cancer, you may be partially Cancer, idk. I am very, Very close to Aries, and I have hints of Aries in my personality, so that could be the

case. Just a theory! ;)

(one time, I found the zodiac signs for everyone in my reading class. It was fun, and all of my closest friends are water signs like me!)

Yeah, your zodiac sign depends on the alignment of the stars when you were born. So, as already said, new zodiac signs are only in effect for those born after 2009. :)

^ Thank you, that scared me. o_o Leo sounds like me.

If I was born after 2009 (lol how would I be using the computer then?) I would stay a Libra. 90's FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back