What the?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gifgiff

Reaction score
About three months ago (I think) I put my tamagotchis away because I decided to take a break from them... I left the batteries in my v2 and v3, and left tehm in the naming baby stage. (when the parent has left the child and you have to name it) So three months later (now) I came back to them and decided to finally name them so I could care for some tamas again. So I named both of them, but before I could confirm both their names, my v3 ran out of batteries. I changed them, reset and downloaded, and it was not asking me to name the baby anymore. Instead it went strait to the baby stage without me confirming the name. I knew that v3s had alot of problems with resetting and downloading (the million balls glitch, for example) but I've never heard of this happening before.

About 1 to 2 minutes into the baby stage it changed into the v3 character that looks like ichigotchi. It didn't poo, or take a nap. It just changed almost immediately. Later that night, after it was asleep, I decided to check what its name was. Its name was Oh! wich was the name of it's parent. The name I was going to give it was Leon. It seems to have downloaded when its parent was almost out of the baby stage... I guess.

So if anyone knows of this ever happening before, I'd like to know how or what makes it happen.

Wow - that's very strange. Try resetting it, and it should be back to normal.

//CS

actually that has happened to me before.

the baby is actually the parent in its body. kinda weird cuz once i had a baby girl and my parent was a boy and then it turned into the girl, but the gender said boy. so basically your parent has turned back into a baby.

Yeah, ok, that makes sense. I think it somehow saved the download information when it was still its parent in the baby stage... Or something like that.

Another very, very strange thing that happened. I was flipping though my tamagotchi's stats, I think it was the v2's stats, and I realized it was 66 years old! And I've only had this thing running for 2 days so far! The same thing happened on my v3. It says its 64 years old.

I think this may have happened because I left them both in the naming stage for 64 to 66 days. That wouldn't explain why they have different ages though... its wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back