What time does the V6 have its "pro debut"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakypurpleplant

Reaction score
What time does the V6 have its "pro debut"?

I've tried all the mailman times and even 9:30 (which you usually get your pay at if your already a music star)

Any help?

Is your tamagotchi an adult? Have you gone to the Music School to show your band members your growth? If you have not, go there and then they will audition in front of the judges, if they like you you will get a perfect score and then you have achieved the pro debut.

If you've already gone and failed and now you're waiting for another try then just be patient. I think it's a random time they will come so I wouldn't try setting the time ahead. :)

If your Tamagotchi is an adult, head to the Music School and they should evolve. After that, the teacher will present the judges, and your band will play, according to your Tamagotchi's favirote gene of music. The judges will judge your band, and if all three have O's, then you've passed your pro debut.

If even one has an X,then you've failed your pro debut,(which will happen a few times)and at that point,just be patient. They will come soon enough. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back