What time...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get up at 7:30-8:00, and that gives me time to eat, do my hair, etc. School starts at 9:10, and I leave the house at 8:40. I'm loving the late schedule! <_<
I get to school at 7:15 (I ride the bus). But what sucks is our school has a really bad rep for drugs and weapons, so you have to walk through a metal detector every morning. I usually go off, so the staff has to search my bag. I get nervous when a guy teacher checks my purse. He may run into some feminie items (by the way, I have a guy health/gym/swimming teacher too :angry: ).

Then you go to a holding room (like the cafeteria) until about 7:35, when the bell will ring and we are dismissed to home room.

BUT... Here's my morning schedule, before the bus. :unsure:

5:27 - alarm goes off

5:30-5:33 - wake up and start shower

5:45 - out of shower; dry off

5:50 - blow dry

6:00 - heat up straightner, put on clothes

6:05 - partially straighten hair

6:10-6:15 - finish straightening

6:15 - make up

6:25 - finishing touches on whatever

6:30 - breakfast

6:45 - last minute mirror check and prep

6:48 - out the door, to the bus

Well... that's how my morning goes!

Cinderpelt♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I get to school at 7:15 (I ride the bus). But what sucks is our school has a really bad rep for drugs and weapons, so you have to walk through a metal detector every morning. I usually go off, so the staff has to search my bag. I get nervous when a guy teacher checks my purse. He may run into some feminie items (by the way, I have a guy health/gym/swimming teacher too :angry: ). 

Then you go to a holding room (like the cafeteria) until about 7:35, when the bell will ring and we are dismissed to home room.

BUT... Here's my morning schedule, before the bus. <_<

5:27 - alarm goes off

5:30-5:33 - wake up and start shower

5:45 - out of shower; dry off

5:50 - blow dry

6:00 - heat up straightner, put on clothes

6:05 - partially straighten hair

6:10-6:15 - finish straightening

6:15 - make up

6:25 - finishing touches on whatever

6:30 - breakfast

6:45 - last minute mirror check and prep

6:48 - out the door, to the bus

Well... that's how my morning goes!

Cinderpelt♥
Forgot to metion, the good thing is if I don't have time to eat breakfast, there is a morning breakfast program at our school. That way, I can eat during holding room. I can buy breakfast there, or bring a Pop-Tart along with me. :unsure:

Cinderpelt♥

I get up around 5:30-6:00 AM. That why, I get a lot of time to take a shower, get dressed, do my hair, and eat breakfast .

School starts in one week, and Im going to have to start waking up at 7:30 in the morning. This may not seem very early, but for me it is. :) If you guys have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning, I suggest going to bed around 8 or 9 o'clock is probably your best bet. Staying up even as late as ten will only give you seven hours of sleep.

~TGD

I get up whenever I want to(at least before 8:30 :)

My school is less than a minute away, I can SEE the school from my backyard B)

Jks, I like to get there early... I don't really like school :(

5:30?! :hitodetchi: Poor Cinderpelt *hugs* . I wake up at 5:00 to drop my mom off(my mom doesn't have a car. :kusatchi: ) then when I get to my Grandma's house its like 5:15 then I can wait a hour ^.^then i go to school, and school is September 6th :p i'm very excited to go back :3

-RT

Well at school they get us up at 7,

and breakfast is at 7:45

But Because I stay up late I wake up about 7:50

:angry:

:angry:

It depends how I'm doing my hair. If I'm straightening it, it takes an hour so I wake up at 5. The bus comes at 6:30, so the other 30 minutes I brush my teeth and do things I do every day. Tomorrow I'm getting up at 5:45, because I'm just putting my hair in a bun and I'm done.

i have to get up at 7:00 brush teeth(7:10) get dressed (7:20) brush my hair(7:30) eat breakfast(7:45) get stuff ready (7:55) and then i watch tv for five minutes and then walk to school. my school starts at 8:30 but i get there at 8:10. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back